[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Desperately want this kind of aesthetic >Worried about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Lisbeth-4.jpg (64KB, 630x607px) Image search: [Google]
Lisbeth-4.jpg
64KB, 630x607px
>Desperately want this kind of aesthetic
>Worried about being too large for it/getting too old
I'm a skinny guy but I've got big shoulders and I'm tall. Also if I get old/go bald I'm worried I'll look the wrong kind of disgusting

Halp
>>
>>12134482
>Also if I get old/go bald I'm worried I'll look the wrong kind of disgusting
You would but why cares, you can always buy new clothes and change haircut.
>>
>>12134492
>bald
>change haircut

But seriously I guess you're right..I just don't want to be in a situation where bald/oldness makes me have to be normie-tier and I end up as a normie with bad tattoos and piercings
>>
>>12134482
go ozzy core then
>>
Ehh, I'm 27 and realized it's too late for me to start dressing in any real style. Got my life together too late, and a lot of the shit I liked between about 2012-2016 is either out of style or again, I'm to old to wear it without looking like an idiot now that I have the money for it.

I wasted my 20s, now I'm going straight into that 30s life.
>>
>>12134482
gonna get laughed at. don't do it op
>>
>>12134482
Just do classic 80's goth mah boi
>>
>>12134713
You can still wear Rick or Ann D. or Yohji for the Gothic vibe.
>>
>>12134860
Ehh not really into that stuff, Yohji maybe. But I think I'm just gling to do boring business casual shit for work and dress down slacker shit for non-work shit.

Might as well 40 will be hear before I know it.
>>
>>12134713
>>12135032
you think in really weird/stupid terms

you're 27 so you can't wear what you want to? there are no clothes that you like and would suit you? because you're an ancient 27?

how attractive/fit you are is what matters in this particular area. not the fact that you're 27
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.