[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this sofa fashionable? How about the blue fabric? I was originally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Is this sofa fashionable? How about the blue fabric? I was originally going to go more modern(short back, gray fabric, brushed chrome legs) but I'm leaning toward this more comfy, colorful choice now.
>>
L-sectional is basic bitch as fuck
>>
>>12133331
It's extremely functional(no need to get an ottoman to be comfy). I like form and function in equal measure.
>>
>>12133179
Clean lines and not frumpy, so the design is fine.
L-shape could be a a problem though as you may not make much use of the slouch area or if you move you may to point it in the other direction which could cause a problem to the layout.
Color wise I would stick to the cream color and add color via scatter pillows and throws. Its much more versatile than being stuck with a blue couch that only works in a few color schemes.
>>
shite fabric
get leather
>>
>>12134026
>get leather
It's like you want everyone to know you're retarded.
>>
>>12134020
The shape will be ideal for the space, which is my condo living room. I don't plan to move any time soon, if ever so that's not a concern for me.
I chose that color because I'm redesigning the space and I decided go gray and blue. The walls will be a light gray, the floors a medium grayish-brown, the sofa and loveseat that blue w/gray throw pillows, an accent wall of stacked stone that's mostly matte gray-veined white marble and rough, medium grey quarts but has accent pieces of blue glass*, and the vaulted ceiling might be a starscape if I don't blow the budget on the accent wall.

*trying to find a pic of the specific stacked stone, but I found it at a store, not online
>>
File: dekayess-chaise-sectional--1--4.jpg (327KB, 1500x960px) Image search: [Google]
dekayess-chaise-sectional--1--4.jpg
327KB, 1500x960px
This is the one I was originally planning on getting, but it's not at comfy. The back being even with the arms looks great in my opinion, but even with the high pillows on your back it's just not comfortable enough to a living room. It's better suited to a fancy sitting area that doesn't see much use.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.