[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WALLETS I'm in need of a new wallet and I'm not quite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: articulate-wallets_1[1].jpg (44KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
articulate-wallets_1[1].jpg
44KB, 700x467px
WALLETS

I'm in need of a new wallet and I'm not quite sure what to go for, need some effay suggestions.

Preferably bifold
Must have a coin pouch/section/bit/thing
Hold at least 3 cards

Budget is £300
>>
>>12124478
>Must have a coin pouch/section/bit/thing
not fa by default
>>
yeah the coin pouch is pretty dumb
get a Bellroy wallet, I guess
>>
>>12124478
card holder and money clip
coin pouch is for peasants
>>
File: CDGblack.jpg (133KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CDGblack.jpg
133KB, 1000x1000px
anyone have experience with cdg wallets? are they effay? do i have any better options for a similar price? (~£100-150)
>>12124478
https://www.thebureaubelfast.com/shop/5073/color-8-cordovan-billfold-wallet this one is beautiful, and has everything you want. i would get it myself if it was a bit cheaper. cant really justify spending £250 on a wallet.
>>
>YEAR TWOTHOUSAND TWENTY.
>USING WALLETS.
>>
>>12125273
how do you carry your ID and club cards?
>>
>>12125291

I CARRY THEM IN THINGS CALLED "POCKETS".
>>
>>12125256
>>12125259
Where the fuck do I keep my coins then?
>>
>>12125315

see:

>>12125299
>>
>>12125321
Sounds weird
>>
File: 1483330742379.gif (1MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1483330742379.gif
1MB, 500x269px
>>12125273
>>12125299
>"here's your bill, sir. may you and your date have a delightful evening."
>fumbles through pockets autistically
>takes out a disorganized handful of cards, lint, cash, and disgust
>fumbles autistically some more while finding the right card
>stuffs the rest of the mess back in his pockets
while you were occupied, your date left to give the waiter a blowjob and the rest of the restaurant is taking pictures of you to upload to social media
>>
>>12125315
I don't normally walk around with coins, man. do you park in pay lots a lot or something?
>>
>>12125315
Don't touch coins, it only encourages the poor to beg
>>
>>12125349
Mainly when I go to bars and pay in notes, get shit loads of coins back as change.
Also it's useful to keep my house key in without having to bring all my other keys with me. Although this seems like it can solve the problem:
http://www.cavitycard.com/shop
>>
>>12125315
You pants don't have a coin pocket?
>>
>>12125394
oh dude don't pay with cash, get a damn atm card
>>
File: IMAG0103.jpg (3MB, 2368x4224px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0103.jpg
3MB, 2368x4224px
Yo what's with all the autists not needing coin compartments in their wallets? Have you never held a coin before? Are you all spoiled rich kids with more cards than sense, or are you just retarded?

Anyway,
>>12124478
I'm not a very fancy pantsy man myself, so I don't know about looks all too much. I prefer practicality. Here's my current wallet. No brand, but it has 'genuine leather' branded below the coin pouch. It feels genuine, but we all know that things aren't always as they seem. It has a nice colour and a really nice feel, probably why my father had it.

Anyway, this is just to give you an idea of that's what you like.
>>
>>12125456
genuine leather is a shit grade of leather, it doesn't mean real leather.
>>
>>12124478
I know it's basic bitch tier but I do like this one
https://www.mrporter.com/en-gb/mens/prada/colour-block-saffiano-leather-billfold-wallet/810900
>>
>>12125463
Well, I never thought it was good leather, or real, but I always assumed this.

>>12125467
Why spend more money on a wallet that will probably never carry that much in it on a daily basis?
>>
>>12125490
>assuming assumptions
>>
I have a shit wallet, what are you looking for in a good wallet?
>>
I have a $25 amazon card, and need a new wallet, what do I get?
>>
>>12125347
kek
>>
Bellroy is a good option in my experience, they make several wallets with coin carrying pouches

Pros:
>very sleek and thin design, good color options
>usually has a decent card capacity
>very well organized
>well within your budget (most expensive one is like $120)

Cons:
>thin leather wears down pretty quick
>anything you carry in it will leave an imprint on the outside (especially coins)
>>
>>12126730
>wears down pretty quick
had mine for a very long time, shows signs of age but the functionality / sturdiness has not deteriorated at all
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.