[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got sick of a boring old full beard and decided to manufacture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Konstantin_Savitskiy_Inok_1897.jpg (222KB, 857x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Konstantin_Savitskiy_Inok_1897.jpg
222KB, 857x1134px
I got sick of a boring old full beard and decided to manufacture a goatee on my face and thanks to my buzzcut I look like a white supremacist/ anton levay. As I expected it ain't fly but I really don't want to go back to a run of the mill beard or stubble and OBVIOUSLY not clean shaven.

What are some nice facial hair set ups?/ facial hair thread

if feel as though the answer lays within the sport of baseball
>>
>>12124284
pic pls
>>
>>12124286
is this up to snuff?
>>
>>12124284
>What are some nice facial hair set ups?
Shaved head and goatee.
>>
>>12124284
Stubble + moustache combo
>>
File: Screenshot_127.png (390KB, 415x392px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_127.png
390KB, 415x392px
new beard grower here
looking to grow pic related,

i know this will take a long time
is there anyway i can jump start my facial hair growth?

i feel as if the pills are creams of today are gimmicks for stealing dumb peoples money,
am i wrong here? is there actually a good supplement that will actually help?
>>
>>12124284
What's wrong with clean shaven? Are you a chinlet? Or is it numale beard culture?
>>
>>12125365
No way to make it grow faster. I have long hair and I haven't had a haircut in about 15 months. That guy definitely has a yeard.
>>
>>12125365
applying minoxidil to your beard twice daily (the topical balding treatment) actually will actually fill out hair growth, but won't speed it up. it's also pretty expensive for namebrand stuff. if you have costco there's a cheap kirkland version
>>
>>12126729
>that guy definitely has a yeard
There's no way he hasn't been growing that for at least 30 months

>>12125365
Biotin might help. Idk how much it helps with long-term beard growth, because I keep mine trimmed fairly short, but it makes head-hair grow quicker and beard hair grow thicker for sure

>>12124606
This is honestly probably the best combo.
The mustache should always take precedence over any other facial hair, and this is a good way to highlight that and look rugged without being unkempt.
>>
>>12126729
>>12126760
>>12126763
thanks you guys!
>>
>>12126722
both, also chinlet makes you sound like a fucking moron
>>
File: Lucy and Aslan.jpg (147KB, 1310x792px) Image search: [Google]
Lucy and Aslan.jpg
147KB, 1310x792px
>>12125365
First off, I like that guy's beard a helluva lot, and I usually don't like beards. Please tell me, is that someone famous?

Second, to answer your question. YES, there definitely, absolutely, positively, most assuredly IS something to make your beard grow quite noticeably faster. Bookmark this Wikipedia link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylsulfonylmethane

Buy MSM powder in bulk, and once you've obtained a large quantity of it, take one heaping tablespoon in a glass of juice first thing in the morning, and then take one heaping tablespoon in a glass of juice in the evening, twelve hours later. Your body cannot absorb more than this. Take the tablespoons twelve hours apart. It doesn't taste good, but orange juice helps a hell of a lot. Bear in mind this will also make your other hair grow faster and thicker as well. It will make your skin angelically soft and beautiful, too. The first morning you do it you'll notice a very positive laxative effect. You'll take it upon rising and then take a shit a little while later, and then feel fucking fantastic for the rest of the day. Honestly, I swear this has a very noticeable antidepressant effect as well.

Source: I've been using it exactly as I instructed above for a number of years. This information is gold - try it yourself and you'll have objective proof. Taking vitamin C makes it exponentially better; they work synergistically together.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.