[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.wetstore.jp/ How do they get away with using Akir

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_mx4ts8YjkR1spn9cyo1_1280.jpg (970KB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx4ts8YjkR1spn9cyo1_1280.jpg
970KB, 1280x1811px
http://www.wetstore.jp/ How do they get away with using Akira in their shirts, this is literally a magazine rip from the 80's. Is this just a case of the owners of the trademark not being aware? Is there possibly a loop hole that is going on due to it being from a magazine. I am curious as I have been looking into my own clothing line and would like to use likeness from stuff such as Akira.
>>
File: 1475872749731.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475872749731.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>12120752
>some irrelevant brand printing anime t-shirts how the hell could this possibly happen
>>
>>12120761
Thanks for the snarky quip, but I am looking for some actual advice.
>>
>>12120752
>i have been looking into my own clothing line
>i have been looking into screenprinting post-grunge/psuedo deep/internet references on gildan tees
>>12120765
are you fucking retarded
can you read between the lines
>>
>>12120770
When I am cashing my checks at the bank because mongoloids like you eat my shit up, then I'll reevaluate myself and ask. Now give me some advice or fuck off. Don't try to act all coy like your kind don't buy this shit, I know you do. Wetstore literally took off because of /fa/.
>>
>>12120779
literally a trillion webstores exist that you dont know of that will do the same exact thing as you, if not better
you're literally fucking retarded, the first post answered your question
>my kind
literal autism, its almost as if individual people dont exist on this board
>>
>>12120779
>this is what everybody with a bigcartel actually thinks
>>
>>12120786
>literal autism, its almost as if individual people dont exist on this board

They don't, you all literally regurgitate the same ideas and cycle through them.
>>
>>12120789
it's like you think you're a special snowflake that's above everybody on /fa/
>>
>>12120789
the irony is that you're stealing and regurgitating ideas from wetstore who stole from akira and you somehow think you're any better
>>
>>12120752
>>12120765
>>12120779
>>12120789
underage pls leave
its so blatantly obvious
>>
File: weww.jpg (110KB, 387x678px) Image search: [Google]
weww.jpg
110KB, 387x678px
>>12120791
You don't get it do you, bro. My ideas are fucking incredible. I am a genius designer and my canvases will blow the fashion world away.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.