[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best go-to brands for fashion starters. Also where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image (15).jpg (13KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
image (15).jpg
13KB, 200x195px
What are the best go-to brands for fashion starters. Also where are the best places to get clothes? Go easy on me.
>>
>>12120511
jerk store
>>
I was gonna tell you,

>Lurk more you fucking newfag. We're not here to spoon you, just figure out what you want first it as you go along in a gradual manner like all of us did.

but I decided that was harsh and uncalled for so I'll just say this instead:

lurk more
>>
File: FB_IMG_1482388339825.jpg (30KB, 480x717px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482388339825.jpg
30KB, 480x717px
Walmart for basics is fine if you dont want to spend too much

i bought some pants and hanes black tshirts from there.

Dress how you want to express yourself, kinda like in the matrix or gta.
>>
>>12120522
>spoon you

My bad. I meant to say "spoon feed you".

I'll spoon you if you want, Anon. ;~)
>>
asos, h+m uniqlo for cheap clothing

oki-ni for higher up

supreme for when you've been lobotomised and have seen 1 skate montage
>>
>>12120531
fuck that sweatshop made normie shit, just go to a thrift store and stop contributing to polution.
>>
>>12120511
hey OP did you check the sticky?
>>
>>12120511
Try to not fall for the minimalism meme.
Check the Styles section on tuxbell.
>>
>>12121056
>minimalism meme.
i love minimalism :'(
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.