/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some core Rick pieces for a simple wardrobe to rotate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

What are some core Rick pieces for a simple wardrobe to rotate a few outfits?

Brands with similar aesthetic ok
>>
>>12118631
ramones/geos
pods
prisoners
leather jacket
>>
>>12118994
are there any pants without dropcrotch?
i dont really like it
>>
>>12119064
What is the point of wearing any rick piece with normal rise pants ?
>>
>>12119065
you dont look like someone who just shit into his pants
>>
>>12119068
lol whats the point of rick then?
>>
>>12119072
Eye opening
>>
>>12119068
That's why you wear long tops with it
>>
>>12119064
>wants to wear Rick
>hates dropcrotch
Then perhaps wear another designer? It's like a staple of Rick.
>>
>>12119064
Just wear spray on skinnies, and have slim legs.
>>
>>12119089
all other pieces look good beside the pants
i think dropdrotch isnt that bad but it shouldnt be that much if you know what i mean
>>
File: 1482481995585.jpg (62KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
1482481995585.jpg
62KB, 780x780px
>>12119064
Rick makes "normal" looking clothes and a lot of idiots think that apparently wanting rick but having it look good is wrong or something even though it's literally his clothes.

Check out his detroit, torrence, berlin cut denim jeans, he does make regular tees, his walrus mastodon sneakers are pretty normal looking, he has non-drop sweatpants, his crew patches are a little weird but wearable, he has normal looking boat shoes, jason hoodies, regular looking non-drop chinos/pants, he has regular but interesting knitwear, yak jumpers, etc.

He has other stuff that definitely teeters on what the average person would wear. Oversized pants and shorts, some with unusual, asymmetrical designs. Very long and/or very oversized tees, some regular sneakers just with unusual colorings and patterns.
>>
>>12119149
Dropcrotch is huge part of Rick's fucking with proportions. There's a reason why all of his tees are so damn long.
>>
>>12119150
fianlly someone who isnt shitposting
>>
>>12119149
But other pieces look goofy if you wear them with regular pants. They are meant to be worn with dropcrotches
>>
>>12119156
the reason is only tall guys can rock it kek
and the crotch doesnt have to be next to you fuckin knees
>>
>>12119159
i think there is a way to pull it off
>>
Rick's leather jackets.
The rest = cringe
>>
>essential
leather jacket
flight bomber
ramones
geos/dunks

everything else is interchangable, i've seen good rick fits with just outerwear/shoes and the rest being completely different brand/designer
>>
>>12118631
double layer tee
dickflap tank
prisoners
astaires cropped
ma-1
leather jacket
ramones, sock ramones
>>
>>12119185
Lmao, if you will wear long tops with just regular skinny jeans and rick sneakers, you'll end up looking like a cuckold / kanye west
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.