[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I used minoxidil for almost 2 months now. This is the current

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1456812546215.jpg (245KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1456812546215.jpg
245KB, 1280x960px
So I used minoxidil for almost 2 months now. This is the current result. Not sure how much you can see in this picture, but there are about 1-2cm long hairs on the outcome of my hairline and on the sides like in the temples area about 3-7mm hairs in the area infront of my current hairline(really thin and definitely not visible on the picture). Now I'm pretty unsure what this means since I was so dumb to not really examine my hair before I started taking it. What I described above, is it just normal hair behavior or does minoxidil really shows impact here? I'm pretty uncertain since instruction says that it wouldnt work in hairline/temples section.
>>
>>12113426
those 3-7mm hairs end circa 1cm in front of my hairline
>>
>>12113426
minox can work in the temples too, they just cant put it on the box cause thats not what they tested in the trials
>>
>>12113455
Seconding.
>>
Min without fin is pointless.
>>
you are on fin right? or dont expect anything
>>
Zero point in taking minox without fin.

Ironically taking minoxidil without fin is only viable for people who want thicker hair but are not actually balding, you're losing hair quicker than you're gaining for sure without fin if you are going bald.
>>
>>12114389
But I like using my dick...
>>
>>12114516
The sides are not as bad as people say they are. Literally most of the time it's in people's heads. Look at studies that have been done. The people who were NOT told about the possibility of sides almost never experienced them. Whereas the people who took sugar pills and were told about the sides DID experience them. Funny, huh? Not to say there's no risk of sidesides but it's very rare
>>
>>12115243
I wouldn't trust the Merck studies desu. The percentage of side effects seems to be really skewed if you compare it to the myriad of people complaining about side effects online. Even my doctor, who prescribed me Fin, said that the prevalence of sides probably were underreported in Merck's study.

Keep in mind that the study most people refer to is 20 years old. 20 years ago researchers didn't have a clue how Finasteride would impact neurogenesis and levels of neurosteroids in the brain. Not to mention that a third 5-AR enzyme was found only a couple of years ago.
>>
>>12115243
Just don't fuck with that shit. Do min to slow the descent, wait ~8 years they'll know how to regen the back hair follicles from stem cells in a petri-dish so you can do a transplant with infinite follicles. Or wait another 15 and they'll probably have some magic lotion that regens your natural 12 year old hairline.
>>
>>12114516
You won't be using your dick when you're slick bald anyways
>>
>>12113426
Looks like further balding desu. Get on Fin or start looking into hair systems
>>
>>12115417
Erectile dysfunction is a walk in the park compared to the brain fog that you can get. That shit is horrible.
>>
>>12115431
tfw I've been on it for over a year with no sides and decent regrowth

Feels great not having beta genes
>>
>>12115434
Good for you, just hope that you don't get sides later down the road. Even though I got horrible sides which persist, I won't deter anyone from at least trying it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.