[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else hate pre-distressed jeans or do I just have autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: corny bs.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
corny bs.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
Anyone else hate pre-distressed jeans or do I just have autism?

I don't hate them because you're paying for clothing with holes in them, I hate them because they take away (what I feel is) the point of distressed denim.

Fucked up jeans say something about your lifestyle: every hole and tear in them can be linked to , like if someone asks about hole in your left knee you could talk about how you ripped them trying to escape through the backyard of some girl's house after her dad came home (just an example).

I know people have a right to buy what they like an whatever and companies sell what's in demand, but pre-distressed jeans seem kinda "poser" to me in a way.
>>
File: 1483398757163.gif (81KB, 519x508px) Image search: [Google]
1483398757163.gif
81KB, 519x508px
>>12108894
>Fucked up jeans say something about your lifestyle: every hole and tear in them can be linked to , like if someone asks about hole in your left knee you could talk about how you ripped them trying to escape through the backyard of some girl's house after her dad came home (just an example).
Hoo boy
>>
ever notice how people with interesting lives and jobs look effay without caring about/researching fashion
>>
>>12108894
>Anyone else hate pre-distressed jeans or do I just have autism?
yes
>rest of post
pure autism
>>12108984
this

/thread
>>
>>12108894
i think you have autism
i also dislike ripped jeans
but it's because you have to be a fucking mongoloid to pay extra for damaged clothes
>>
OP, The kind of people buying pre-ripped jeans are not the people with stories to tell, they are the people who you buy illegal drugs from. all this new fad created was a 2 class system of people who actually look good in their own ripped jeans, and those who buy them just like they buy friends and hoes and all else.
>>
op, the type of people who would've worn unintentionally ripped jeans 30 years ago would probably be wearing $10 sweatpants or cargos today.
>>
File: 69f13d999d8baffd34f43781f059f052.jpg (371KB, 1280x1666px) Image search: [Google]
69f13d999d8baffd34f43781f059f052.jpg
371KB, 1280x1666px
>>12108894

i ripped my jeans on a trampoline and while skating. I also have a pair of jeans i distressed myself and you literally cant tell the difference. nobody cares abour your pants at all and believe it or not everyone assumes you bought them like that even if u havent
>>
>>12108984
if they're attractive
>>
>>12108984

its funny because the same people that you think dont care about fashion actually care about fashion a lot

pic related he said he actually puts a lot of time and effort into how he dresses
>>
File: 1475425989997.jpg (7KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
1475425989997.jpg
7KB, 268x188px
>>12108894
>>
I don't care really except for when I see a nigger walking around in cheap highly distressed motorcycle jeans dyed in several glaring contrasts.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.