[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fa/ think of RM Williams boots? I typically wear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 500x1000px-LL-3b048784_IMG_0201.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
500x1000px-LL-3b048784_IMG_0201.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
What does /fa/ think of RM Williams boots?

I typically wear suede loafers and chelsea boots around most days but I mostly buy cheap suede chelseas as they tend to take a beating, and they get ruined if I unexpectedly go anywhere dirty (bars/clubs).

I was thinking of picking up the Sandstone or Kangaroo RM Williams Craftsman boots as an investment for a more durable everyday boot? I'm not so keen on the super slim SLP style Chelsea so the less pointy toebox seemed appealing.
>>
You gotta live in Australia to get these, because you need to try them on
>>
>>12108385

I'm in the UK and theres a scottish retailer called A Hume that stocks them - wouldn't be able to get to their shop to try them on but returns wouldn't be a hassle if they didnt fit.
>>
File: 1483377098289.jpg (1MB, 2048x2847px) Image search: [Google]
1483377098289.jpg
1MB, 2048x2847px
anyone else have experience with them? I havn't seen anyone wearing decent quality chelseas here in the UK really, plenty of low quality high street chelseas etc
>>
>>12108363
>>12108452
my roommate and a friend have rm williams.
from what i've seen they can reaaally take a beating. They treat them like absolute shit and they survive alright
>>
File: 1471146502345.jpg (158KB, 1080x1265px) Image search: [Google]
1471146502345.jpg
158KB, 1080x1265px
>>12108467

sweet, that was what i was hoping to hear, seeing as they are quite expensive at 350
>>
Bought some RM Williams from A. Hume a couple of months ago. Most comfy shoes I've ever worn. Got the comfort turnaround with the rounded toe as I wasn't a fan of the chisel. Some shops stock them and they even have a shop in London if you're nearby
>>
>>12108514
nice view, gypsy tier decor
also i just came to her
>>
>>12108363
I have a pair that need to be resoled but I love them
>>
File: Kingaroys.png (301KB, 544x458px) Image search: [Google]
Kingaroys.png
301KB, 544x458px
Thinking of getting the kingaroys
>>
Aussie here, I've got a pair and they're easily the best shoes I own. Look after them a little and they'll easily last a lifetime.

They're seriously popular here, most guys I know at uni would have a pair
>>
>>12108452

company recently changed suppliers. mine are doing fine, but my friend bought some 2 months ago and they have a hole in the leather after 6 weeks of use. wouldnt buy the new supply shit ones
>>
>>12108363
get the comfort craftsman, and whatever you do, do not get the leather sole
>>
>>12111147
still made in the same factory in adelaide, only now LVMH has bought out RMs, from what I can tell quality on the craftsmans seem to been the same in various points of time in 2016, but I haven't handled boots made in 2014 or earlier
>>
do you ride horses? if you don't, don't wear them
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.