[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought a pair of jogger pants just to go the gym but they make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (221KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
221KB, 640x1136px
I bought a pair of jogger pants just to go the gym but they make me feel like a /r/streetwear poster

Jogger pants are too plen
>>
>>12098729
Why so insecure?
>>
>>12098745
>having good taste makes me insecure

Nice logic /r/streetwear
>>
>>12098789
>Tracksuit pants are good taste
Nigga please, they've been associated with slavs and streetwearers. Post collection of yours to prove otherwise then.
>>
>>12098809
>they've been associated with slavs
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
>>12098809
I said they're shit you piece of shit black fuck

I only bought them so I could wear long pants to the gym in the morning knowing they were the most pleb item anyone could own then when I got them i realised they are too disgusting to even wear to the gym at 4am when only a few people will see me

You're probably some black fuck anyway kid. Get rek
>>
>>12098963
When did /fa/ become this fucking cringy? These aren't even annoying crybaby first year of college faggots, these are just stupid kids
>>
>>12098970
Ahhhhuuurr you're probably the filthiest dirt cunt on 4chan. You robotic fuckwitt

Fucking kys cunt hhahahha rek happy new year black faggot. You suck cunt
>>
>>12098963
Maybe baby shouldn't go to the gym if he can't dress himself properly. Did you shit your pants too?
>>
>>12099032
Person who wears jogger pants detected
>>
File: 1465174454105.jpg (15KB, 320x290px) Image search: [Google]
1465174454105.jpg
15KB, 320x290px
>Hate wearing joggers because they look chavy
>Love wearing joggers because they are so comfy
>>
Hapas are mentally ill 99% of the time.
>>
>caring this much about what to wear
>caring this much about what to wear to the gym
shiggy diggy
>>
Joggers are comfy as fuck. You don't go to the gym to show off fashion so why do you care so much? Stop being a faggot.
>>
Thanks for letting us know you're a gymposer, but keep it on your wordpress blog next time.
>>
>>12098827
As a slav I get triggered at non slavs wearing /our attire/
>>
>>12098963
>>12098999
>>12099038
kill yourself you piece of human garbage
>>
>>12099038
Is it okay if I wear camo joggers with Ramones and a WTAPS hoodie?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.