[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find these of what are they called, I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Where can I find these of what are they called, I can't find shit.
>>
>>12093282
Saint Laurent Wyatt boot

Don't think it's exactly the same but probably as close as you'll get
>>
>>12093282
Preparing you in advance for the incels on this board to tell you that you can't wear them unless you perfectly fit the SLP aesthetic.
>>
http://www.zara.com/de/en/sale/man/shoes/view-all-%7C-from-size-39/leather-three-buckled-ankle-boots-c734116p3650516.html
i have these
>>
>>12093289
This.

But they're from 2013, SLP doesn't make them with the exposed zippers anymore.

Try grailed.
>>
File: eR7bip4.jpg (1MB, 2830x2815px) Image search: [Google]
eR7bip4.jpg
1MB, 2830x2815px
>>12093282
these are Saint Laurent Harnessed Black Leather Wyatts with 40MM heel, not sure which collection. I don't think these are permanent collection ones

I warn you about going down this road. once you start liking SLP there is no way out. prepare to spend years craving clothes you will never be able to afford
>>
>>12093734
>once you start liking SLP there is no way out. prepare to spend years craving clothes you will never be able to afford

:'(
>>
File: %0A.jpg (404KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
%0A.jpg
404KB, 1280x720px
>>12093767
Psst, you can just buy reondistrict reps famygdala. They even use the same Japanese materials for a couple of pieces.
>>
>>12093734
to be fair tho the 'SLP aesthetic' isn't too hard to achieve with a budget

only really pricey pieces are leather jackets and boots, everything else there's very affordable alternatives
>>
File: 820.jpg (25KB, 550x336px) Image search: [Google]
820.jpg
25KB, 550x336px
>>12093282
>>12093734
>>
>>12095001
The small details matter just as much as your jacket and shoes. If you're not wearing a plain $400 cotton tee from SLP, you will never be /fa/

On a more serious note, dropping roughly 5k on a jacket is something that I doubt very many people are willing to do. If I had the means to then I would consider it but I have to ask myself if it's a better purchase than a fucking Rolex or 3-4 pairs of top tier shoes
>>
There's no need for you to spend thousands on SLP, you can buy very high quality leather Chelsea boots for like 3-4 hundred

Sure it's not the same but it's close, and the difference in style is not worth spending 4 times as much
>>
>>12096076
>buying SLP chelsea boots

I hope none of you fucking fashion victims actually do this
>>
>>12096363
Is there a problem?
>>
>>12096363
>shitposting about stuff you can't afford

I hope none of your poor people actually do this
>>
>>12096363
Same could be said for the majority of high fashion pieces, everyone knows you're overpaying for the cut, silhouette and brand.
>>
>>12096366
Yeah, spending that much on plain chelseas is fucking retarded when you can buy something that is actually interesting for the same price.

>>12096396
I've owned three pairs of SLP boots (currently have 2, sold chain wyatts) and multiple tops.

Nice projection though.
>>
>>12096534
Sorry, forgot to mention that im referring to the type of reddit cross posters who idolize Harry styles and save their mccheques to buy plain chelsea boots.

If you can afford a whole wardrobe from slp then there is nothing wrong with buying them.
>>
>>12096534
>>12096555
thanks for the input, faggot
>>
Literally retarded OP
>>
>>12096590
Enjoy your overpriced basic bitch shoes
>>
>>12096363
Exactly. If you want to wear SLP and out of all their boots you choose the chelseas please commit suicide
>>
>>12093282
Thats my picture from the inspo threads and I literally said they were Saint Laurent Paris you cuck
>>
>>12094423
English?
not the same anon but i want in on this but i dont have 10k for a couple of fits so i wouldnt care about cheap fakes
>>
>>12094423
>>12100393
Seconded, just searched up reondistrict and got some less vague ideas but if you could clarify and proved some links that would much appreciated anon
>>
>>12101046
reondistrict sells fake SLP, it's pricey
>>
File: Sandro_C10532W-20_V_P.jpg (142KB, 738x954px) Image search: [Google]
Sandro_C10532W-20_V_P.jpg
142KB, 738x954px
>>12101450
It's worth the price though, especially compared to brands in the same price range such as Acne, APC etc.
If fakes aren't your thing you can also look into Sandro, they have a huge sale going on right now.
>>
>>12095001
The only actual SLP pieces you need for the "SLP aesthetic" are the boots.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.