[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to start jogging and getting more fit but dont want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1481775433917.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1481775433917.png
325KB, 382x417px
I want to start jogging and getting more fit but dont want to look stupid

How do I look /fa/ for my winter runs guys ;_;
>>
i usually try to get up early so i dont see anyone. but the winter makes that impossible unless i ran in pitch black. its best just to wear earphones so that u cant hear the fatties shouting at u for wearing tracksters
>>
>>12092300
fuck what they think, you'll be the one laughing when you're fit and stealing their bitches
>>
>>12092300
I was once just like you, I was afraid that people will laugh at me, or think i would look stupid because i was just a fat piece of shit dying while running only 1 round.
Because of this i started going with a friend, but...
Just tell yourself: That you are the one changing your body to the better, and when you have then a good looking body, you will be the one laughing.
And keep in mind, people give less of a fuck about you then you think.
>>
>>12092300
i feel very effay when i run, just run somewhere thats kind of desolate. My run is on this path that goes through spooky woods out into an empty park that few people go to.
>>
>>12092300
>I want to start jogging and getting more fit but dont want to look stupid
>How do I look /fa/ for my winter runs guys ;_;

Running isn't about looking /fa/ you goof. You can usually tell who isn't serious about running because they're the idiots who bought expensive running shorts and shoes.
>>
File: 1481542736146.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481542736146.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>12092318
>>12092319
>>12092335
>>12092346
>>12092355

Thank you friends, I am inspired! To hell with what the fatties think!
>>
>>12092300
nike x undercover gyasoukou
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.