[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's going to be the next new meme sneakers in 2017? Are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

What's going to be the next new meme sneakers in 2017? Are runners still going to take over?
>>
File: stan.jpg (274KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
stan.jpg
274KB, 1500x1000px
the Stan Smith Boosts
>>
>>12091736
Oh fuck no this can't be real
>>
>>12091736
HNNNNNNNNG

FAPDIDAS. WOULD COP IF THEY FUCKING RELEASE ENOUGH OF THEM
>>
File: NMD XR1 camo.jpg (112KB, 940x660px) Image search: [Google]
NMD XR1 camo.jpg
112KB, 940x660px
>>12091746
they are, look em up

It's hard to tell, as NMDs are still in the hype phase and nothing looks like it will come to replace it. However, I'm uncertain whether the NMD hype will die down, grow, or plateau. I do still refuse to wear them.
>>
>>12091746
>>12091767
Nope its real alright. I think were going to see boost a lot more just because its that comfortable. However I think they should take down the amount of boost on the Stan Smith and make it like the palace indoor.

NMD_R2s might pop because it has a full length boost sole now. But I agree I am a bigger fan of ultra and pureboost variants. The new EQT silhouette is going to probably be the meme if they are as aggressive as they were this year with its iterations. Nike is gonna fall off buy they could still generate hype with their tech wear collabs.
>>
>>12091767
Definitely nmds all over Facebook.
>>
File: 9034309206046 (1).jpg (517KB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
9034309206046 (1).jpg
517KB, 1600x1280px
>>12091732
Wow, the Sambas are nice!

I think Gazelles are going to be the next big meme sneaker...
>>
>>12091821
Wish they would sell these products without the fuckhueg branding

Its pretty easy to remove but its awful gaudy
>>
sambas or gazelle
>>
>>12091736

I love rice waffles.
>>
>>12091732
Superstar Boosts.
>>
>>12091821

fucking annoyed that gazelles came into fashion. they got so fucking expensive.
>>
>>12092857
I hope not
besides I don't think they have the normie sneaker characteristics:
>not all white or all black
>not a pseudo-running shoe
>not made or made popular by some rapper
>>
>>12091736
The meme to end all memes. Air daddy issues 2.0
>>
>>12093474
Kanye wore em last week. Plus, they have all white versions as well as black
>>
If Nike releases self lacing sneakers for under $300 msrp they will be the next great meme.
Hyperadapts were too expensive and limited to start the trend. Nike has been teasing the self lacing idea for years. They are going to cash in on it 2017.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.