[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>docs are a meme >docs aren't made out of buy it for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20161228-222859 (1).jpg (995KB, 1329x1019px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161228-222859 (1).jpg
995KB, 1329x1019px
>docs are a meme
>docs aren't made out of buy it for life tier leather
>docs are for tumblr
>docs are crashing out of style

everyone of these statements are patently false

> being effay
>not having have 6 full dressers and a chest in your room

pick one
>>
Doc Martens outsourced their shit to Vietnam, China, Hong Kong, etc...

Buy Solovair instead.
>>
>>12091321

that's weird, my boot very clearly says "made in England"

>>12091317
you can see some of the inside (raw, non painted leather) at the top. shit smelled like a new car when I opened the box and feels like a $2,000 purse
>>
>>12091327

You obviously didn't buy the current 1460 smooths. Did you buy the "Buy it for life" ones or when they were still making them in England?
>>
>>12091247
I'm old enough to remember when, in England, they were cheap work boots you would wear to your manual labourers job.

Also they've never been good quality boots even years ago the soles would split and the insoles would disintegrate.
>>
yeah I got some docs for work as a labourer and they were shit. I still wear them sometimes because they are so utterly destroyed. Polish the leather up so its really shiny but its all scratched and peeling looks kinda cool. Thats kinda what doc martens are about though, they seem to look better naturally distressed. The kind of people who wear them now want to keep them in nice condition.

I even got asked once
>how do I not break in my doc martens
>>
>>12091247
just buy solovairs, autist
>>
Docs are uggs for alt/punk/indie/hipster/ex-scene kids
>>
>>12091247
Docs are for unique eccectric girls... you know, the type who smoke a lot of weed and wear chokers... or twinks.

Also
>>12094433
>>
>>12091573
mine are 33 y/o
>>
>>12094715
You mean tumblr sluts?
>>
I like docs because it helps identify who to avoid
>>
>>12095755
That could encapsulate it... but there's too many variations of a snowflake on tumblr.

I mean specifically the ones who craft through clothing an innocent "lolita" vibe and who share all that artwork of naked female bodies as captured by pretentious photographers. You know the themes, flowers, grass, lesbianism... open lips, rainy nights, indefinite nostalgia and emotional pain.

Thights, shorts, skirts, denim jackets, bombers, docs, armpits, dots, beads and jewels on the face, eyeliner, lipstick, cow nosering, short hair, daddy issues.

They all follow an "eclectic" fashion sense yet they all look the same.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.