[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like Kanye's music, I'll even admit the shoe looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Yeezy-350-boost-The-Hundreds-4.jpg (493KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Yeezy-350-boost-The-Hundreds-4.jpg
493KB, 1000x667px
I like Kanye's music, I'll even admit the shoe looks okay on its own, but nobody can seriously believe it looks good when worn.

Is its popularity the result of advertising, peer pressure, and artificial scarcity, like diamonds?
>>
>>12089107
>Is its popularity the result of advertising, peer pressure, and artificial scarcity, like diamonds?

Yes
>>
>>12089107
i think they look cool with athletic pants
>>
Not going to lie I have some fits that would go with the pirate black 750's
>>
>>12089107
>I'll even admit the shoe looks okay on its own, but nobody can seriously believe it looks good when worn.
You just contrary your own sentence.
>>
File: IMG_0016.jpg (760KB, 1494x851px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0016.jpg
760KB, 1494x851px
>>12089107
Those are ugly but I think the 750s are nice
>>
>but nobody can seriously believe it looks good when worn.

I do. I think they match well with most clothing and look pretty nice
>>
>>12089107
I'm sorry to break it to you anon, but people are in fact capable of sincerely disagreeing with your opinions.
>>
I had those for the sake of showing off to my friends but they aren't anything special

I got pic related recently and I love them more than anything. Alot more comfy to wear and I like the design alot more.
>>
>>12089107
>Is its popularity the result of advertising, peer pressure, and artificial scarcity, like diamonds?

yes

this kind of stuff is just a way of increasing your social currency by buying into the fame of someone else.
>>
I've made thousands of dollars off reselling Yeezys. Thanks Kanye.
>>
>>12090880
are you a botfag?
>>
>fa likes yeezys
>>
>>12090880
how?
>>
>>12091250
>reselling Yeezys
>>
>>12090880
Vietnamese Anon? whats the street price in HCM
>>
Everytime I look at 350's I feel like there's something missing
>>
>>12092437
Probably socks
>>
>>12092437
the eyelets
>>
>>12090726
> using "contrary" as a past tense verb
>>
>>12090726
I can like the design of Darth Vader's helmet but say it'd look stupid as fuck if I wore it with an everyday outfit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.