[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So wait, wait, wait just a goddamn second. This is you guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: fashionistas.jpg (909KB, 3110x2073px) Image search: [Google]
fashionistas.jpg
909KB, 3110x2073px
So wait, wait, wait just a goddamn second.

This is you guys? Really?

I thought we had something going on here, but it's just cookie cutter social recluses and literal faggots.
>>
>>12088931
Does anyone have the pic with the real neck length ?
>>
>>12088931
it's only the few among us stupid enough to go to a meetup with random people with one vague common interest
>>
>>12088939
It's not stupid. But if the fashion enthusiasts were like designers and fashion students, not just hYpEbOiS, then it would be cool
>>
3rd from the right epitomizes the bleak fate of manlets
if he were 6'2" he would look really good
but he's not
he's a fucking manlet
>>
but the point is, these are the people who are judging our fits in WAYWTs and giving advices, believing they acquired through 1 month on /fa/ an absolute knwoledge and a developped taste
>>
File: 1452651352725.png (2MB, 1716x1859px) Image search: [Google]
1452651352725.png
2MB, 1716x1859px
Are you buttmad r/streetwear faggots still here making these threads because you were utterly roasted in that long streetwear thread from a few days back? lmfaooo
>>
>>12088966
it's mostly the face really. he's way too chubby
>>
>>12088931
Is it just me or does his neck get longer every time it gets reposted.
>>
>>12088931
TOP KEK DAT NECK HAHAAHAHAHHA
>>
>>12088931
Me on the right.
>>
>>12088931

what the fuck did you expect you utter mongoloid? a bunch of models? this is still 4chan man, asking for a meetup is too much already, expecting all of them too look like gods is just plain retarded

let us look at you, you might be as laughable as them
>>
>>12089060
It's not how they actually look genetically (fugly), but the so called "fashion" these guys practice.

Cookie cutter as fuck, as stated.
>>
>>104708858
/Pol/ is bullying you guys
>>
File: 1482936181154 copy.jpg (2MB, 3110x2073px) Image search: [Google]
1482936181154 copy.jpg
2MB, 3110x2073px
>>12088934
here you go
>>
>>12089073
Have you seen the WAYWT threads? What were you expecting?
>>
I feel like everytime this image gets posted someone adds a pixel or two of neck to this guy
>>
>>12088931
I've always thought 4 looks completely out of place here, wtf is he wearing?
>>
>>12088976
Link plz
>>
the main issues here are that they are wearing contrasting shit, like guy #2 should have worn a shirt that had less relaxed arms because he was wearing slimmer jeans. like guy #3 should have worn less slim jeans in the same way. guy #5 objectively has the best fit tho
>>
These are typical residents of brisbane.
>>
>>12088931
hello /pol/
>>
>>12089205
there is nothing /pol/ about that OP
>>
>>12089208
this image was posted to /pol/ a few minutes before this thread
also, check the person on the right
>>
>>12089216
you would know since you apperantly visit /pol/

fuck dylann roof was actually memed about before /pol/. fuck off.
>>
Dylan had the best style out of those desu
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.