[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was thinking of making some of my own clothing and am going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0374.jpg (193KB, 1242x835px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0374.jpg
193KB, 1242x835px
So I was thinking of making some of my own clothing and am going to start with tshirts as a basis and eventually move on to some cut and sew pieces but I have a lot to learn and think about creatively. What are the rules for "acceptable" graphics on tshirts I don't want to just advertise a logo or something like that. I like what cav empt does and the graphics that raf uses for example but they're quite expensive.
>>
>>12087742
h-hey guys i was thinking about becoming a designer but i-ill start with what has been done 15 000 times already, b-but i dont even know how to sell a t-shirt with a print on it g-guys what should i put on the tshirt i have exactly zero creativity
>>
>>12087787
Who's trying to be a designer? Or sell tshirts for that matter? The only question was what an acceptable graphic was... chill out kid
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 1200x1200px
>>12087742
why are they wearing inside out c.e sweaters

don't do it friend. it's just a phase. most of us have been there. you'll just get sunk in with midnight studios, cold wall, off white or any other hack labels. all they do is rip off petter de potter, raf, cdg, n(n), and uc. it's better to just not continue
>>
I would rather buy a blank t-shirt that was hand-sewn than buy a Gildan / AA t-shirt that some teenager slapped an ironic slogan or retro image onto
>>
>>12087997
thats how ur meant to wear them
only og cav fans kno
>>
>>12087742
noose graphic
>>
>wearing shii inside out
>>
>>12088078
I've stuck around with c.e for years even have a tee (sold the others). I have never seen people wear them like that. but I guess it makes sense with the patch on the inside. cool
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.