[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to foreign country >walk in barbershop nervous >show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>go to foreign country
>walk in barbershop nervous
>show him a hairstyle I've never tried
>grabs straight iron and pulls a literal 10/10 cut
>come back to america
>barbers only "styling" is shampoo
>salons are 18 year old college sluts that cannot style worth shit

Kill me
>>
>>12086694
Why do American barbers always use those shitty scissors with the jagged edges?
>>
>>12086702
To texturize your hair
>>
there is no male barbers in america?
we have alot them here. i thought they all were inspired from america because they like american cars and stuff.
>>
>>12086702
Thinning shears?
They thin the hair by only cutting sections of the area being cut. But they become a bit of a crutch to poor hairdressers/barbers who can't handle many textures.
>>
>>12086855
Virtually none.

You're going to get either a fat female hairstylist, a college hipster chick, or a 60 year old guy barber that knows very little about anything other than a military cut
>>
>>12086926
Reminds me of when i walked into a black barber shop. Just wanted to shave my head cheap and those niggas just ignored me for an hour. Their business flopped anyways in the end
>>
>>12086941
In America's defense, it's good to get a haircut from someone of the same ethnicity. I'm Middle Eastern so very little barbers/stylists know how to work with thick curly hair since there are so few. Just sucks for me
>>
it's easy af to find a good barber in the US.

go on yelp and search "men's haircut in x city" and just read the reviews.

avoid places with seemingly fake reviews and also judge based on pics people sometimes include.

also pro tip check the instagram account of the place of the barber who works there to make sure you aren't getting weird shit like boxed neckline and hard parts
>>
>>12086948
I'm also Middle Eastern, but I have thick straight hair, so I don't see how you're associating ethnicity with hair type
>>
File: 1482867388272.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1482867388272.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>12086694
stop living in a flyover corn state
>>
I'm South American, here barbers have thousands of tricks and materials to fulfill requests like hair drawings.
>>
>>12086948
Dunno what your spiel is I just said I just wanted a buzz cut and they just ignored me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.