[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are asians so prone to falling into horrible fashion aesthetics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1477225226587.jpg (154KB, 1040x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1477225226587.jpg
154KB, 1040x1300px
why are asians so prone to falling into horrible fashion aesthetics

asians have a pretty good aesthetic independant of the west so i dont know why they just sell themselves out so fast for low tier negro culture and other bad aesthetics
>>
>>12083089
>why are (4.3 billion people) so prone to (one thing)
dunno dude
>>
>>12083101
even in asia they do it though. look at youth culture in east asia its just the west with a slight asian twang to it. they copy everything and disregard who they are quicker than any other race. even black people who dont have any high culture independant of the west have more originality than the asians
>>
>>12083089
ID on jacket?
>>
>>12083108
>even in (entire continent) they do it though. look at (1/4 of the population) culture in (entire subcontinent) its just (half of the earth) with a slight (entire continent) twang to it.
>>
>>12083108
Maybe it's because Streetwear is trendy, and fashionable teenagers tend to care more about what's trending that personal expression. It's the same exact thing with other races, you just decided to focus on Asians for some reason.
>>
>>12083089
>asians have a pretty good aesthetic independant

I'm asian, this is bullshit.

Anyone over the age of 40 dresses in the worst of dadcore, from member's only jackets to baggy khakis. Everyone under 40 either dresses like a nigger (to rebel) or emulates their parents. And in terms of facial aesthetics we usually have way too much flab, no real definition, some of the worst hair. We only look okay to you because we're way too foreign for you to properly weigh how we appear. Same reason why a goofy white loser can visit Asia and be seen as exotic.
>>
File: tumblr_nydus2M25f1tfd0ebo1_1280.jpg (97KB, 938x1172px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nydus2M25f1tfd0ebo1_1280.jpg
97KB, 938x1172px
>>12083108
>youth culture
answer your own question
>>
>>12083543
woah w2c jacket??
also this one>>12083089
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.