[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

people say that docs look like clown shoes, but my feet are already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1482331440439.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1482331440439.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
people say that docs look like clown shoes, but my feet are already abnormally fat. I wear adidas and you can see an obvious place where my pinky toe is pointing outward, to the point where the shape of the shoe is altered permanently.

im 6'0 and 155lbs.

would it be safe to cop them if i already have clown feet?
>>
Embrace the clowncore
>>
>>12081440
whats your shoe size
>>
>>12081440
when i say fat, i mean wide. got it from my dad. god rest his soul. aint nothin wrong with him he just has fat feet too.
>>
>>12081455
>>
>>12081440
fellow wide footed clown here
i got the same thing you have except it's on the inside of my foot, a big bulge just sticks out
just do it, the only shoes that actually come in wide are autism shoes, you're tall enough so that it wouldn't work that weird
the way the footlets on /fa/ talk about this kind of thing, you'd think if you have large feet you just shouldn't wear shoes
>>
>>12081467
I got these, they come in wide. If you add a footbed, they're really comfy.
>>
>>12081846
Fuck, I didn't realize these came in wide. I've always wanted a pair. Looks think they only make black and cigar in wide and not cherry unfortunately.

>>12081440
Wide foot guy here and contrary to popular belief, I don't think docs are a good choice for wide feet. At the part where the sole stitches into the welt, the rubber comes up vertically which creates a barrier that prevents your foot from expanding. Compare that to the flat welt of the red wings which gives your feet room to expand, which helps a lot if they're wide.
>>
>>12081440
i copped them they hurt my feet
i've been wearing them for 6 months they still hurt
>>
>>12081440
sounds like you have bunions m8
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.