[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever feel like shit when you spend a lot of money on clothes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1476595538086.jpg (18KB, 386x395px) Image search: [Google]
1476595538086.jpg
18KB, 386x395px
Do you ever feel like shit when you spend a lot of money on clothes?
How do you cope with it?
>>
I feel great even though I only wear them on special occasions.
>>
>>12069984
You feel great when you see your savings disappear?
>>
Mommy buys my clothes
>>
>>12069988
>Even getting close to touching savings when buying clothes
Wat.

Only time Ive pulled out of my savings is when I bought a fuckin car and furniture after graduating.
>>
File: 1427168486210.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1427168486210.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>12070121
>he doesn't dig into his 401k to buy socks
lmao'ing at ur life tbqh familia
>>
>>12069988
Pro tip, take a loan, that way you're not spending your own money.
>>
>>12070195
I hope you're not serious
>>12070121
Not everyone gets savings given to them by mommy and daddy. I never had parents growing up and any money that I don't need for food/bills is considered my savings
>>
>>12069969
Don't buy clothes anymore and sell all of the clothes you have. That way you will never have spend your "savings", and you can cope with the pain of spending money on things you enjoy.

If I was to be seriois though, just don't splurge. Make mindful additions to your wardrobe so that way you aren't adding things you would never wear and feel bad about.
>>
>>12070121
senpai all I have are my savings
>>
Clothes and trading cards, yeah. I'm awful.
Still haven't found a way to cope.
>>
>>12069969
just sad for some reason that my currency I use to trade for things is traded for some reason
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.