[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe there is a correlation between intro/extroversion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1468716662518.jpg (706KB, 2048x1358px) Image search: [Google]
1468716662518.jpg
706KB, 2048x1358px
Do you believe there is a correlation between intro/extroversion and fashion?

I am a loner at heart and I get complimented for my fashion sense all the time. I have not seen myself as particularly well dressed but turns out most extroverted men at my job dress poorly. i mean they have no clue whatsoever.
>>
INTROVERSION NECESSARILY ENTAILS GREATER AND BETTER SELFKNOWLEDGE, AND SELFCOMPREHENSION; GREATER AND BETTER SELFKNOWLEDGE, AND SELFCOMPREHENSION, MANIFEST THEMSELVES IN A MORE CONCRETIZED PERSONAL STYLE, WHICH COMPRISES FASHIONSTYLE.
>>
>>12069795
>I AM A PSEUDO INTELLECTUAL WHO IS NOT NEARLY AS CLEVER AS I THINK I AM AND IF I WERE TO ACTUALLY ADMIT THIS TO MYSELF I WOULD PROBS KILL MYSELF AS I HAVE DONE NOTHING WITH MY LIFE AS MY ENTIRE LIFE IS BASED UPON THE FOUNDATION OF MY IDENTITY THAT IS /I AM INTELLIGENT/
anyway
>>12069762
OP you're introverted because you're an autistic insecure weirdo who puts more effort into how you dress so people wont make fun of you whereas the chads are handsome/fit/funny/charismatic/charming so they don't get picked on for dressing like shit
>>
>>12069803
are you literally retarded? Being introverted is not a choice
>>
>>12069803

Of the first two posts in this thread one is trash, and the other is gold.

Do you want me to tell you how I know yours is trash?
>>
>>12069818
>>12069821
t. guys who think they're special because they're depressed all the time without realising it's due to crippling self loathing and bullying
when people see you struggling to make small talk and not doing anything social ever whilst wearing all black they don't you're cool
sorry if this is a surprise to you but maybe you and that trip fag can meet up and all kill yourselves at the same time
>>
>>12069821
To be honest they are both trash, being introvert does not necessarily entail greater and better self knowledge, there is absolutely no relation between the two, I know introverts who are self centered assholes who have borderline narcissistic personally traits.
>>
extroversion: getting energy from being around people for periods of time

introversion: energy is drained from being around people for periods of time

The only correlation would be where the person finds their inspiration for the way the dress. If they're extroverted they'll probably be more likely to dress like their friends do, following closer to trends, and louder colors.

Introverts tend to be more artistically inclined so they'll probably dress like whatever bands they're into or pictures of their creative idols. Or, on the other end, they might be a basement dwelling cheeto ogre that never leaves his disgusting cesspool of a living space and has no self awareness and smells like and dresses like shit.
>>
>>12069795
is their an archive of replies and threads you have made? i would like to see
>>
Yes.

Fashion mostly is the thinking man's game. Quiet people think more.
>>
>>12069861
>is their an archive?

How fucking new?
>>
>>12069828
Why are you getting worked up now? Relax
>>
>>12069762
>i am a loner at heart
You are an antisocial faggot just like everyone else on this shitty website. Why would you lie to the internet?
>>
>tfw extrovert with social anxiety
how the fuck do i even do things
>>
>>12069867
of his replies*
>>
>>12070761
b e n z o s
e
n
z
o
s
>>
>>12069762
You sound deep, OP. Truly an enigma.
>>
>>12070761
s a m e

taking meds helped a bit
also alcohol
but it's not enough
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.