[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>browse this board as teenager >buy a bunch of useless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>browse this board as teenager
>buy a bunch of useless shit, anywhere from Zara to dries van noten to James perse to common projects
>finally grow up and get job where I have to wear a suit and tie everyday
>make enough money now to be able to afford all the shit you guys talk about, but have no desire to
>saving up my money to buy a sailboat and slip for it instead
>literally cannot relate to anymore of you faggots

Is this what it means to be grown up?
>>
growing up would be not wasting your time jerking yourself off to a bunch of no life randoms on some shitty website about how rich you are and how you're too good for everyone else
>>
>>12069679
True
>>
>>12069621
Yeah you're doing good anon.

Since I started working I've become stingy as fuck, always splitting the bill 50/50 on dates.
>>
>>12069621
perhaps
sounds more like you picked it up to fill up the good ole teenage insecurity hole
probably wasnt too interested in fashion holistically
no insult intended, no elitism intended
so yes maybe growing up
>>
>>12069684
This.
But yeah it's growing up, you have let go of your teenage insecurities
>>
some advice for you anon

if it floats, flies or fucks, it's cheaper to rent

never buy a yacht, we've owned several and the 1st period depreciation is NUTTY, just lease that shit
>>
>>12069621
>bragging and lying on 4chan
>>>>>grown up
kek
>>
>>12069696
the thing is that you got into "fashion" for all the wrong reasons
>>
>>12069697
great advice desu
>>
>>12069697
maybe its the satisfaction that you actually own the thing and can do whatever th efuck you want to it even though you might not
>>
>>12069714
I'm not OP but yeah I suppose
I don't think there is really 'wrong' reasons to get in to fashion but time proved that clearly it wasn't for OP
>>
>>12069621
You never admired fashion in an artistic way.

Welcome to the real world, where you don't need to fake interest anymore.
>>
>>12069621
>sailboat
>we're the fags?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.