[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /fa/, Im playing with the idea of dyeing my hair.I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11

File: Blonde.jpg (348KB, 2387x737px) Image search: [Google]
Blonde.jpg
348KB, 2387x737px
Hello /fa/,

Im playing with the idea of dyeing my hair.I know I want some sort of blonde but Im not sure which. I have a relatively dark skin tone like no.3. I have a couple questions though.

Which colour do you think looks best for longish hair?

If I dye my hair and dont like it, is it possible to revert back to the original colour (dark brown) without redyeing it? Would this work for bleaching too?
I have seen Hair Color Remover, but im not sure this will work to darken the hair.
>>
>>12069201
dumping blonde bumps
>>
DO NOT DYE YOUR HAIR.
>>
>>12069201
if you do it, bleach the fuck out of it and go as light and cool as you can.
>>
File: 10057944._SY540_.jpg (28KB, 360x540px)
10057944._SY540_.jpg
28KB, 360x540px
>>12069204
why?

>>12069207
im not a very flamboyant guy so I think that would clash with my personality
>>
>>12069201
you won't look like them
>>
>>12069210
obviously, its just the colours
>>
>>12069208
>why?

THE CORRECT QUESTION IS "WHY WOULD YOU DYE YOUR HAIR?"

HAIRDYEING IS A MINOR FORM OF BODILY MUTILATION; WHY WOULD YOU MUTILATE YOUR BODY?
>>
File: Owen_Wilson-007.jpg (36KB, 300x420px)
Owen_Wilson-007.jpg
36KB, 300x420px
>>
>>12069211
this look only works if you have an exuberant personality or if you're extremely handsome
>>
>>12069217
Iam neither [spoiler]but I don't care[/spoiler]
>>
>>12069220
okay, enjoy looking like a twat
>>
>>12069221
post an example, if it looks bad i might go black
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 240x210px)
download.jpg
6KB, 240x210px
>>
Don't do blonde, I was born blonde and it feels bad
>>
>>12069908
i agree

during the summer months, my blonde hair is almost white.
fucking hate it.
>>
File: fashion virtuoso.jpg (95KB, 634x454px)
fashion virtuoso.jpg
95KB, 634x454px
combine with bowl cut
>>
File: BNhd9ABBvUw.jpg (105KB, 750x937px)
BNhd9ABBvUw.jpg
105KB, 750x937px
If you arent sure dont choose shit
>>
>>12069244
Its less risky with black
>>
If you want to look like the average cringey underaged virgin fuccboi then go for it.

Otherwise, it looks like shit on 99% of people and you are definitely not that 1% if you have "dark skin tone" which is an easy way of saying you're not white.
>>
>>12069962
justin bieber isnt white?
>>
>>12069201
go to hairdresser and do it properly u fucking mouthbreather

bleach isn't colour it's the lack of so u cant put colour remover on it lmao

if you bleach it and hate it u can always fill it and chuck something else on it

there are multiple "dark browns" u need to know what level u are and if you're really a dark brown (a base level around 3-5) u obviously wont get a white blonde with one go
>>
>>12069201
sickboy is the only one that looks good in this
>>
>>12070249
how much do hair dresser cost proper blonde hair bleaching ?
>>
>>12070249
big boy please send replies
>>
>>12069204
I HURT MYSELF TODAY

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL
>>
>>12069212
how do i filter trips again
i really miss bateman
>>
>>12070064
not really
>>
>>12069204
this

>>12069208
>im not a very flamboyant guy
then why would you dye your hair blonde?
>>
>>12069212
I like you, trip!

"What 13 secrets does nobody tell you about dyeing your hair?"

That it is evil and unnatural, I guess!
I'm the only one who keeps telling you that, and you still won't listen!
Chemicals are not nice, they are never nice, for they kill bees and birds and fish and bears and antelopes and hawks and owls and worms and whales and children and hornets and pakistani and melons and pears and more bears and moose and lions and seagulls and inuit and europeans and american indians and gods and souls and spirits and heads and brains and rains and shoulders and plains and popes and players and hoes and strangers and unknowns and minds' eyes vision of planes of existence, defragmentation and organizational agents of which, consciousness and natural vapours, on the other hand create states and nations and planes of cement and a race of cancerous dames and gentlemen, occupies indigenous land and craters belonging to the elements, the air, trees, water and animals, who maintain balance and [...]

Don't dye your hair!

EASY 卐
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.