[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i ask a barber for this haircut? apparently just showing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161219_211743.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161219_211743.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
how do i ask a barber for this haircut? apparently just showing them a picture is autistic
>>
>>12066488
>apparently just showing them a picture is autistic
How so?

Well, maybe somewhat, but it's better than describimg something and the barber getting the entirely wrong idea

Better to risk seeming slightly autistic for a second than getting a bad haircut imo
>>
It feels kind of embarrassing to show a picture, but it's only for like 20 seconds. Your barber really doesn't care. He probably appreciates it, because it makes his job easier.
>>
>>12066488
stop being autistic and just say
>I couldn't figure out how to explain the hair cut so i brought a picture for reference
>>
>>12066488
>apparently just showing them a picture is autistic
seriously kill yourself holy fuck
>>
>>12066488
find a picture of celebrity from a well known movie who has a similar haircut. its less autistic than to show them a picture of some kid on tumblr, also if theyve seen the movie theyll have a better idea of the haircut and will probably do a better job
>>
>>12066754
and if theyve seen it, u can talk about the movie and have the conversation flow naturally from there
>>
>>12066754
Who gives a fuck lmao get some self confidence
>>12066551
>>12066547
>>12066503
>>12066608
Are all correct. Show whatever pic you want, only one you have to care about in your life is you. Doesn't matter if people think you're autistic or whatever op & the barber really doesn't care. You're them one paying them
>>
>>12066757
who the fuck cares about having a conversation with their barber
>>
I did this not too long ago. He asked what I wanted and I showed him a picture which is probably the most helpful thing you can do if you don't know what you're talking about. So he took a look and walked me through everything he was gonna do. Ez
>>
>"gimme the tyler grosso please"

>barber hands you lean and puberty
>barber grabs some butter and rubs it in your hair
>barber gives you a guinea pig with an A$AP MOB tattoo and then kills it in front of you

simple
>>
>>12066488
I almost always show a picture. Why are you so insecure?
>>
>>12066488
if you don't mind me asking, why that haircut? looks hard to pull off
>>
grow it out a bit, trim the back. put a bit of oil in hair, or dont wash it for some weeks. part in middle. done and done.
>>
And tyler grosso a lame.
>>
>>12066488
I literally did this 2 hours ago and the barber didn't even flinch

I'm the most autistic person I know and even I think you need to stop being a lil bitch
>>
>>12066488
what shirt

also bringing a pic to a barber isnt autistic at all in fact most barbers would prefer an image over a verbal description
>>
>>12066488
thats not a haircut tho, thats just the way his genetics and product he uses end up looking like...
>>
>>12066488
Just show them the picture you autistic sperglord.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.