[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm moving from la to new york city in february how do i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: winter-weather-nyc.jpg (60KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
winter-weather-nyc.jpg
60KB, 750x500px
I'm moving from la to new york city in february how do i dress /fa/ in freezing east coast weather?
>>
You're making a grievous mistake - stay in Los Angeles.
>>
>>12063333
LA is a shithole, good move OP

NY isn't usually horrendously cold, get a warm top coat and you'll be fine
>>
Its not effay to be trying hard to impress people at the expense of your own comfort. First of all it feels bad physically and also you look insecure. So just dress warm and comfy. Get some boots that have enough room for your toes. I wear a pair of leggings under my pants and those help keep legs warm well. Toes and fingers are the hardest to keep warm.

I'm not NY tho this is just general.
>>
>>12063365
This isn't helpful, everyone focus on torso and I'll bet no one has a cold torso but hella people are cold.

I forgot to mention I use a neckwarmer and hat so that the only skin showing is my nose and eyes, its a good move.
>>
Long johns or some kind of wool layer for your legs. Also ditch the idea of wearing extremely skinny jeans in winter. I always see kids wearing them and freezing their asses off and I cant help but laugh
>>
Op u need to renounce fashion and that's how ull be fashionable in ny
>>
>>12063188
Move to philadephia instead. I've been living in NYC for 16 years and it just gets more and more annoying by the day now. It does have many upsides to it (food,night life, many places to shop and many cultures to experience),but it's packed to all hell. It's loud as fuck and there's homeless people. The train system is good but has a fuckton of delays constantly and as you move towards more populated area (midtown manhattan and below) the subways are PACKED. There's tons of hot basic bitches too if you're into that

It's a good move and a bad move.
>>
where in Ny you moving?
>>
It's actually easier to be effay in winter.
Being /fa/ in summer consists of just having a good body you can show off while cold weather is all about layering your sick pieces
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.