[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out /fa/... I'm trying to dress better for my size,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: bodyguard article- Copy.png (88KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
bodyguard article- Copy.png
88KB, 512x512px
Help me out /fa/...

I'm trying to dress better for my size, build, etc.
I'm a black guy and built fairly wide and stocky. I can't really wear anything "slim-fitting", and brands like J. Crew just don't work for me.
I usually wear Levi's 541s and a hoodie, every single day.

I'm also balding so I had to shave my head. Would facial hair help my round head/face?

I want to look less like an athlete and be more /fa/.
Help.
>>
.... You really might want to post a full body picture of yourself. Ignore any trolling.
>>
>>12044600
Invest in some nice shoes/boots and a few coats.
Can drastically change an entire outfit.
>>
>>12044600
>also balding so i had to shave my head

start lifting, do cardio 3 or 4 times a week to maintain a rounded fitness - you're black so you'll get muscle mass easy, run so you both obtain endurance and you don't get stupidly big

rounded fitness > being a muscle man who can't run 5 feet

facial hair definitely works on bald black guys. to be honest, you don't really need to do anything - most black guys can pull off a bald head while only some white guys can do it. invest in a beard trimmer with clip guard and cut it to its shortest length every 5 to 10 days
>>
File: gym.jpg (94KB, 880x892px) Image search: [Google]
gym.jpg
94KB, 880x892px
>>12044605
I don't have any full body pics. This is my upper body. I'm trying to lose about 20 more lbs...
>>
>>12044661
nice, this only confirms what i said here >>12044649

you're concerned about losing weight - yet you already look good
do exactly what i said. work out, but make sure you do cardio a few times a week, run for 15 to 30 minutes each day

do you just go to the gym and do whatever feels good, or do you already know how to work out different muscle groups and divide what you do into different days?
>>
>>12044681
Thanks and thanks for the advice

>do you just go to the gym and do whatever feels good
Nah, I have a bit of a routine was actually getting into powerlifting.
>>
>>12044688
okay, wasn't giving you shit, just wondering if you knew what you were doing already

i remember i would always start lifting and only keep at it for a month or two because i had no routine, until last year when someone taught me how to lift. what a difference it made man, in three months i had gained 10lbs and was toned

congrats tho, if you look like that you're going to be fuckhuge once you're been lifting a long time.
>>
>>12044681
>do exactly what i said. work out, but make sure you do cardio a few times a week, run for 15 to 30 minutes each day
Get a load of this guy

If you wanna lose weight, go on a cut. Then buy clothes
>>
How should big guys dress
>>
>>12044661
honestly button ups and straight fit chinos everyday seems to be the go to for guys of that build. You already look good btw but I would go with cardio anyways like the other guy said
>>
>>12044661
> hello ladies
>>
File: huh.jpg (410KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
410KB, 1080x1920px
>>12044600
same question here, similar situation
here's a fullbody pic
>>
Start wearing 501's and cuffing them or just raw hemming an inch off them. Buy basic tees that fit well and leave your biceps more exposed. Get a big guy coat with some shearling (don't cheap out u shit). Idk about shoes but do fewer layers until you get colors down.
>>
>>12044661
Hello daddy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.