[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I'm looking to buy my sister something /fa/ for Christmas,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Hey, I'm looking to buy my sister something /fa/ for Christmas, but I don't know anything about women's fashion. She lives in Brooklyn and kind of has the typical hipster aesthetic for there going on. Any ideas or at least recs on where to look?

Pic is of her.
>>
stan smiths.
>>
a gym membership
>>
>>12044107
Buy her some pants so she can stop looking like a CHEAP WHORE
>>
>>12044107
gift her you're dick
>>
Welp, there you have it.

/thread
>>
I recently went with [spoiler]my mother[/spoiler] while she bought some clothes. I don't remember the name of the store, I think it whas "Sasha".
It was a store exclusively for women's clothing, and the place was full of qt grills, and the clothes were interesting too, I just don't wear women's clothes.
Spend a day at the mall, get into women fashion shops, look around, it's nice because as I said you get to see a lot of girls. You'll find stuff that look like your sister's style.
>>
24 pack of slimfast
>>
>>12044567
blog post:
I also saw that all the workers were female, I considered whether it's at all possible to get a job at such a place, it would probably be heaven to work surrounded with qt wimyn.
Maybe if I act gay?
>>
a gift card to a mall store like forever 21 or victoria secret
>>
>>12044576
>Maybe if I act gay?
You'll end up an actual fagg
>>
>>12044584
This tbqh, buying clothes for a girl won't end up well most of the time.

Or just straight up ask if she would like a specific new pair of shoes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.