[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got a pair of these Timberlands and they are fucking comfy,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

I just got a pair of these Timberlands and they are fucking comfy, plus they look fashionable. Fuck you /fa/, I like them and I know they look "school shooter" tier but you know what? I don't give a damn, I like them. You all keep saying "LOL ONLY NIGGERS WEAR TIMBERLANDS, YOU'LL LOOK LIKE A SCHOOL SHOOTER" but I'm a straight fucking white male, so fuck you.

I didn't have an issue with them, they were $200 but they're nice, comfy, and built strong so I'm pretty happy with it. I should have known that if /fa/ hates it, then it's probably good to wear.
>>
I wear these but am considering burning them after reading this post.
>>
black mono are aright as long as you tie your laces like an adult
>>
>>12042773
Good for you.
You overpaid a little bit though. $140-180 on Amazon.
>>
>current year
>appropriating black people's culture by wearing nigger shoes
ishygddt
>>
Looking like a school shooter is better than looking like a basic twink /fa/ggot.
>>
>>12042786
this, though there is occasionally overlap
>>
There so many better boots
>>
File: Kanye West Timberlands.jpg (96KB, 564x838px) Image search: [Google]
Kanye West Timberlands.jpg
96KB, 564x838px
>>12042775
Well, glad I'm not the only one who owns a pair. /fa/ kept telling me Timberland was for niggers and white people who think they're black, but I'm neither of those. I'm a fucking weeaboo who just liked the way these felt/looked, and if it makes me look like a school shooter than oh well.

>>12042776
How does one tie laces like an adult? I'm serious because I've never owned a pair of boots.

>>12042780
Yeah, I figured they were cheaper online but I got them at a local shoe store in town so I guess you're paying for the convenience of getting them right away.

>>12042784
>Current year
>Claiming only niggers are allowed to wear Timberlands
>MFW I don't even see niggers wearing black Timberlands, let alone Timberlands casually.

Usually they wear those disgusting tan looking ones, and even then they don't look good.

>>12042786
I agree
>>
>>12042791
What is "better" is subjective, and as I said I didn't have a problem with those Timberlands. They felt comfy, looked good, and overall I just liked them.

I mean, you're entitled to like what you like, if you want to go and spend $300 on some no-name brand boot that only a selective few have heard of then go for it. And I'm not even trying to imply that brand even matters, really it doesn't matter if it's a popular brand or not. I've never owned a pair of Timberlands, but I liked the pair I got.
>>
>>12042773
Reminder /fa/ hasn't been /fa/ about anything for years. Don't follow the opinions of /fa/ autismos
>>
File: shitpostinghelps.jpg (70KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
shitpostinghelps.jpg
70KB, 1024x768px
there's absolutely no way this OP is genuine, right?

i've never heard /fa/ mock timberlands for being worn by "niggers" or "school shooters". although we definitely do like to say that people in the WAYWT threads look like school shooters

the reasons you'll hear on /fa/ are simply that they look bad and normie. and the higher-priced ones definitely aren't justified. the quality isn't great and there are better alternatives if you want to spend $200+
>>
>>12042793
>How does one tie laces like an adult?
your pic related is an example of what not to do
>>
File: 1480674740809.jpg (78KB, 800x553px) Image search: [Google]
1480674740809.jpg
78KB, 800x553px
>>12042793
there is nothing funnier in the world than a manlet wearing timberlands or ramones

it's as if they said to themselves "how could i possibly manage to look shorter and stubbier? oh, i know!"
>>
>>12042773
I just don't like them. Not a fan of the construction worker look.
>>
>>12042851
I feel like if you get those tan looking ones that the niggers wear then you look more like a "construction worker" look.

>>12042847
Welp, I'm 5'4 so fuck it. I was wearing shitty athletic shoes before I got the Timberlands so I don't see how they'll make me look shorter. If anything they might make me look half an inch taller or some shit.

Also I'm well aware /fa/ is big on manlet meme because clothing on short people is not fashionable compared to if they were on tall people. Anyway go fuck yourself, I can't help my height and genetics.
>>
>>12042773
D E A D A S S
E
A
D
A
S
S
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.