[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest /fa/. If they weren't limited and were for like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: yeezy-boost-350-black-1.jpg (228KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
yeezy-boost-350-black-1.jpg
228KB, 1200x900px
Be honest /fa/.

If they weren't limited and were for like $150 you would buy them.
>>
they are $150 idiot
>>
>>12040940
The 350 releasing soon are 220
>>
>>12040945
pirate black 350s in OP's post were $150 on both releases
>>
>>12040947
>Have to drop $1k for the superior ones in OP pic or buy the v2 inferior looking ones releasing soon

Life is suffering.
>>
Yeezys are literally Youtube-Vlogger-tier these days

Only 14 year old kids wear these trash shoes
>>
>Hating on shoes because young people wear them

Fucking shitty Jordan 1's and the little kids wearing them
>>
I wouldn't wear any trash associated with that mentally ill degenerate even if you gave it to me for free.
>>
>>12040962
Well then you're obviously retarded
>>
>>12040964
Nope, you just obviously have a degenerate taste in fashion and look up to a literal retard because you are one.
>>
They look good. They fit with anything and lets be real if you are 18 to 25 year old people of your age will give you attention.

Ye i would
>>
The yeezys seem too much like a cash grab entry-level sneakerhead shoe. The goal seems to make rare and limited shoe drops the norm and these will be seen as exactly that, the norm.

I'm waiting for New balance to drop some hype ultra-limited fire. Everytime I look at the classic N logo, I imagine bape camo inside of it.
>>
>>12040936
Honestly, I didn't find them ugly to begin with, but I wouldn't camp out or pay resale for them. I always felt like it was a better looking Roshe (don't deny the influence, no roshe, no 350) and at that point, i already felt the roshe silouhette being played out as fuck. Now after more than a year of drops and hype, the shoe started to trickle down to normie fashion (although one could argue fuccbois ruined them day one with ugly joggers jeans and hoodies). I've been seeing fakes all over the fucking place and I'm just so fucking tired of seeing them.

The fakes and the over-saturation just ruined the shoe for anyone who liked/wore them in the first place. To me, it's only become a statement of people thinking if they buy an expensive garment, they'll have a nice fit. In the same vein of corny ass LV belts, Gucci etc.
>>
>>12040936
Even without the hype they're still ugly desu
>>
>>12041000
New Balance are literally known as the autismo shoes.
>>
They're just Roshes with a ribbed sole. I'm more of a fan of the 750 and crepe boot.
>>
>>12041079
your mother is just roshes with a ribbed sole
>>
>>12041118
wow kys kid
>>
>>12040936
Ill kill for those yeezys
>>
The fact that there are so many fakes out there completely ruined the shoe for me, everyone will just assume that you have a fake pair and only got them for the hype, I like the shoe and if I got a pair for retail I would be happy about it, but there are many shoes I like better.
>>
>>12041534
Not to mention the really good fakes are hard to tell from the real ones, so it's next to impossible to prove you have real ones unless you carry your sales receipt from the Adidas store with you in a laminated holder.
>>
>>12041039
you're so stupid
>>
>>12040936
I have these, they were $200 retail and are extremely comfortable. I always travel in them.
>>
>these guys aren't buying Yeezy reps
>>
id wear those occasionally if they were given to me, would never buy them though, at any price
the latest shits with the stripe though? those are the most hideous shoes i have ever seen, the long heel part is vomit inducing, they ruined the silhouette completely
>>
>>12041012
For me the fake hype has utterly ruined them. Every pair I have seen IRL is on some poorly dressed teenager or 20 something with an absolutely horrendous non-outfit. They could show me the receipt to END and I still wouldn't believe they were real. For them to proliferate that way ruined them, the release was truly too limited. The only team that won was Adidas. Now they are successfully pushing this new limited release technique with a happy balance of hype and sales and limited supply, whereas the Yeezys are the polar tip of this. Kanye thought he was playing them and was going to successfully spin off into his own high end designer brand... but I think he was too fixed on price. He was all "price me like SLP and tricky dick Owens" without building the real (re: $$$ spenders) following. Then the hype beasts who were used to paying Supreme resell were like wtf
>>
>>12040970
DAE THINK THAT KANYE SUCKS XD

nice try kiddo. go back to wearing your cargo shorts
>>
>>12040936
if i had a pair i'd definitely wear them
>>
>>12040936
I never liked the original 350, looks boring
750, 350 v2 and the crepe boot are nice tho.

If given the chance to buy a 350 for retail to wear, I wouldn't.
>>
350 in black
750 high in black
Both nice looking shoes and why they are popular out of his shoes.

I wouldnt buy them and I wouldnt really want to be seen in them unless I knew for damn sure no one I knew would know and that 10/10 is deffo gonna come home with me. She would definitely not be waifu material tho and thats the problem for me.
Yeezys carry a demographic I dont want to be a part of. I dont mean black people, I mean the type of people that wear yeezys.
I am not about that. lmao
>>
Never been a fan of any, look a bit shit, make you look a fuck boi, would never buy/wear them. HOWEVER, my friend has a pair (most likely fake) super comfy, felt like slippers, was suprised honestly.
>>
Sold my pair of pirate blacks and oxford tans fucking ages ago. Absolutely 0 point in wearing them anymore as everyone automatically assumes that they're fake. Would definitely rock 750's though - Definitely the nicer of the two shoes.
>>
>>12042790
Sup reddit
>>
>>12040936
no, because they don't fit my style and I wouldn't want to be associated with hypebeast trash
I think they look decent, but not 1k fucking dollars decent, for a non-leather shoe that's just pure scarcity / brand recognition territory
>>12042790
>XD
>anyone not into le meme streetwear wears cargo shorts and a fedora
you're the kind of cancer that's killing this board (or rather killed it a long time ago and is now dancing some shitty hip hop dance wearing it's skin)
>>
I wouldn't buy them if they were $50

They look like shit
>>
File: Screenshot_20161212-212313.png (129KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161212-212313.png
129KB, 1080x1920px
>>12040936
No
>>
>>12040954
hear hear
>>
I live in Europe, in an absolute crime-ridden ghetto city full of arabs and turks. No shit, about 25% of them wear yeezys that are so obviously fake it's funny. They have them in loud red colours, plain white, with funny textures etc. Basically all kinds of variations. Mostly they're worn with track pants and cheap leather jackets.

I suppose they cost around 20 bucks.
>>
>>12044606
A friend of mine works at a Best Buy in Orlando and sees so many Brazilian tourists with fake 350s, it's crazy.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.