[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on Roshe ones? I'm thinking of buying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
What are your thoughts on Roshe ones?

I'm thinking of buying a pair, they're not too expensive.

Are they comfy? Do you think they look good?

I don't expect to be running in them, but I just want them for casual wear.

I play football and I do spring track (sprinting) so I'm free on the winter.

Cop or not?
>>
>>12033331
no support shoes look like shit imo
>>
>>12033331
>any nike shoe
Into the garbage it goes
>>
>nike

nope.
>>
>>12033331
Op just buy em if you want em. They're more comfy than most shoes. Roshe is a very common shoe so don't expect to stand out or anything, and lastly don't listen to anyone on this board. Unless youre posting fag ass Rick Owens you won't get any legitimate responses.
>>
>>12033331
I literally see welfare grandmas wearing roshes now they're so played out.
They're pretty disgusting to top it off but go for it if you want
>>
Most overplayed shoe if you you like the way they look buy tubulars or something
>>
>>12033653
Spotted the normie
>>
>>12033331
i own a pair. not comfy at all and theres no support. look for a better shoe
>>
I had these back in 2012 or whenever they were super popular and they were great. Really comfy shoe that was interesting at the time. Now they are pretty overplayed and out of style. Still, I think I might cop a pair just as beaters since they really are comfortable.
>>
>>12033662
see welfare granny's with adidas yeezy's too lmao
>>
>>12033738
some of us are not autistic and we know how to walk without a shoe guiding the placement of our joints lmao

seriously do know how to walk barefoot? do you know how to walk at all? lmfao at your autism t b h
>>
>>12033331
Thick af sole. They'll give you at least 1 inch in height. Good if you're 5'11". Otherwise ugly and boring.
>>
>>12033331
>What are your thoughts on Roshe ones?

Meh, they are my work shoes. Decent for that, but not much else
>>
File: roshe.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
roshe.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
>>12033331
I never liked the regular roshe one because of the fabric.
I have pic related, which look much better in my opinion
I wear them at work mostly, they're comfy and I'm not too worried to get them beat.
>>
Flyknit and hyperfuse roshes are cool, I dont like the 2s though

Im suprised they never made one with a lunar sole
>>
>>12033914
sad
>>
>>12033331
>they're disgusting
..ok?
>>
>>12033331
Get them if you like them. No point asking approval from a bunch of faggots with no taste.
>>
>>12033915
bait
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.