[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where to get some cheap/decent quality basics? need some hoodies,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: showposter.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
showposter.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
where to get some cheap/decent quality basics?
need some hoodies, sweaters, tees and shirts.
>>
Do some research into what you want out of fashion, the market is expanding rapidly and there are solid quality basics everywhere from:
$20 a t-shirt to $300 a t-shirt

don't shop at H&M and other fast fashion outlets. Shop online and do research and compare similar products. I guarantee you anything at H&M you can find in better quality somewhere else for a comparable price.

uniqlo has some good normie tier basics I have a linen shirt from them for $22 shipped that's about as nice as some of the more expensive linen I've got ($$$).

Just depends what you're into but keep in mind there are tons of new brands popping up that offer quality clothing for a mall-price.
>>
>>12033000
what about dickies, asos, uniqlo, ralph lauren, lacoste, tommy hilfiger for tee's? which out of these lot is the best quality:price
>>
>>12033000
Nice trips but why not H&M? I've seen a lot of people on this board saying to stay away but I don't see the problem with the store. Just wanna know yano
>>
>>12033009
hate to shill uniqlo but almost all the brands that you named are pretty garbage for quality:price ratio
it really depends on the fit you want and how much you want to spend
uniqlo is good for basics but dont listen to anyone who glorifies it
at the end of the day its basically just glorified fast fashion that isnt half bad
>>
>>12033174
if you search hard enough you can find the same clothes that fit better and are made of better materials for the same price.
>>
>>12033196
So uniqlo has superior quality compared with the other brands i mentioned?
>>
>>12034064
how does it compare to river island or asos or h&m
>>
>>12034064
Not really, it's mostly a meme. Because lol
>japanese

I've had a pair of Zara sneakers for 7 years and they are OK.
>>
>>12032987
Uniqlo
>>
>>12034320
It has nothing to do with the fact that is japanese, a japanese white dress shirt looks the same as a european white dress shirt. We're talking about the quality of the product itself.
>>
>>12034320
what do ur zara sneakers have to do with basic t's, shirts, hoodies and sweaters? and why am i getting mixed answers from everyone
>>
>>12034327
Exactly, uniqlo is really no different than h&m, asos or Zara, but just because the brand is Japanese is perceived as higher quality.

>>12034331
Zara is perceived as really shit quality, buy I've copped stuff that have lasted me years.
>>
>>12033009
dickies is underrated
lacoste is ladcore af
uniqlo is good for what it is
rest is meh
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.