[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheapest place to buy GATs? Tried eBay.de, BW site, and ASMC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: german army trainers.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
german army trainers.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
Cheapest place to buy GATs? Tried eBay.de, BW site, and ASMC (for Mil-tec) but after shipping they all come out to be like $70-80 bucks or more

I have a pair, just looking for a replacement (size 285 preferably, maybe 290), would consider Mil-Tec over BW if can be found cheap

Also any MMM fakes that are nice or just non BW/Mil-Tec/MMM/Dior/Adidas/Svensson GAT-type shoes out there that I can actually buy right now for cheap?

Thanks
>>
Where do you get gats for that much?
>>
>>12032953
I literally listed all the popular places in my post...
Idk if you're implying that it's expensive or a steal. This is shipping to usa
>>
I jumped on this sale a few months ago: http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/german-army-trainer-shoes-gat-military-surplus-like-new?a=2051741

< $25 shipped. They look cool but aren't the most comfy. I never wore Sambas b4.
>>
>>12033339
They're sold out
>>
Not OP but American here looking for gats in US 14 or the equivalent.
>>
>>12032927
whats wrong with the svensson gats?
>>
They kinda look like onitsuka tigers.
Why not get those?
Is it the gum sole?
>>
>>12033487
Overpriced
>>
eBay is the best place, be a little patient
>>
all the ones on ebay are used and dirty as fuck. the material on the heel is always stained fucking dark brown like they walked through dirty water with them and never cleaned them.
>>
We should tell Ivan from kommando store to order some GATs.
Why is it that only Europeon sellers on eBay sell them?
Why don't milsurp stores sell them?
I really want a pair but they aren't worth 80usd.
>>
>>12033504
Wait till they go on sale. They're good otherwise, I've had a pair for a year and they're holding up fine, comfy too
>>
File: 1479723378708.jpg (2MB, 4000x2992px) Image search: [Google]
1479723378708.jpg
2MB, 4000x2992px
recently copped svenssons on grailed literally like new for 80
>>
>>12033498
I have onitsuka tigers
>>12033516
The last pair I purchased was from ebay in 2015 and it was the same price. When is the best time and what is the cheapest they go for exactly? I'd like to get a non-shit pair that are actually clean with a newer look and yellower sole. What's the cheapest you've seen them go for? I can't justify spending that money on comparatively shit shoes when I could just buy new ones that will be comfortable and actually last
>>12033678
How much do they go on sale for and when?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.