[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel that being male has locked them out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (202KB, 837x732px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 837x732px
Anyone else feel that being male has locked them out of being truly fashionable?
>>
i think it just might be your bad taste holding you back
>>
>>12029913
kek wrekt
>>
>>12029912

nice penis
>>
The fuck are you talking about? It's fashionable af right now to change that.
>>
>>12029913
F P B P
P
B
P
>>
File: CWC.jpg (115KB, 921x868px) Image search: [Google]
CWC.jpg
115KB, 921x868px
>>12029912
I've started feeling like a lot of women live under the delusion that they're fashionable because society teaches them to think they have some innate expertise

but yes I felt the same way you did about 5-6 years ago now when I became interested in crossdressing so >>12029936 is probably right lmaoo

I think men's fashion has made progress in that time or at least more variation in men's style is seeping into the mainstream with niggas wearing leggings and literal t shirt dresses with zippers on the side
>>
>>12029912
Women are some of the most unfashionable people in existence.
>>
>>12029912
Not outright, but I feel like we lack the variety that women have. They can wear mostly everything and it look at least decent, but men have a lot of things that can compromise masculinity if you're not intending on looking gay.

Also, I feel like the average woman can "pull off" more taboo fashion trends then men are able to.
>>
File: END IT(9).jpg (134KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
END IT(9).jpg
134KB, 960x686px
>>12029998
>men have a lot of things that can compromise masculinity if you're not intending on looking gay
that's really what's holding us back imo

I swear masculinity is so fragile most guys, myself included, have an acute and sometimes over-active awareness for shit that is "sus/"looks gay" because I don't care how accepting people are around you, something about "looking or acting gay" just undermines your identity as a straight guy to people and especially women

like just think about how many ways there are to "be masculine" and how that identity gets neutralized if a big burly 6'6 dude is wearing liploss

I like being a guy but it fucking blows feeling like im on a tightrope
>>
>>12029936
>>12029979
>>12030042
these anons are on point

i try to look at that instead males gain the opportunity to breakthrough into some they previous locked out of and help shift the zeitgeist in the process
>>
>>12030042
>something about "looking or acting gay" just undermines your identity as a straight guy to people and especially women

maybe only straight women who think their own identity will be undermined if they're with a 'sus' guy

basically insecure ppl flock together
>>
>>12030042
You're thinking too much. I'm 6'4, thin athletic build, and dress in SLP, long hair, I wear lip balm when they get dry. I've never had problems with women, and I'm not particularly good looking. If you're comfortable with what you are, the only time you'll get called out for looking "gay" is by roided guys, and even then it's rare.
>>
>>12030177
yeah understand that self-confidence is key to overcoming stigmas real or imagined but I dont have confidence so obstacles seem so much bigger than they are sometimes
>>
>>12029912
Only when trying to shop for cheap. These low-mid tier department stores feel like they offer trash.
>>
File: Stirner.png (9KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Stirner.png
9KB, 640x400px
>>12030258
>stigmas
>real
>>
grass is always greener on the other side m8
>>
>>12030263
Uniqlo only has nice women's wear though
>>
File: alexander_vlahos_as_philippe.jpg (132KB, 750x912px) Image search: [Google]
alexander_vlahos_as_philippe.jpg
132KB, 750x912px
>>12029912
We need to go back to the past
>>
>Caring what somebody say's about the fit you like wearing a lot.
If you are that autistic that you care if some guy wearing Sketchers will say you look like a homo, you might as well shoot yourself in the head.
>>
>>12029912
everyday
>>
>>12029912
Women's clothing comes in all shapes and sizes. Men's clothing comes in only a limited range of sizes. Guys who are below average height or have atypical frames/builds are left behind. If you're 5'-8" and don't have the cash to burn on bespoke made-to-measure clothes, you're doomed to a life of wearing children's clothes. Anything nice that you try to wear will look like shit. Most designer brands don't even make things to fit anyone under 5'-10".
>>
File: 1481169020007.jpg (34KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1481169020007.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
as a man I never cared...........
>>
As a female i feel left out of a lot a fashion stuff. I like wearing "male" clothing but most of it is too big. I'm also really into sneakers and they never really have them in small enough sizes.
>>
>>12029912
Actually it's the opposite senpai.
>>
>>12033029
That's because they don't consider you a real person
And because the look they're going for doesn't work on your build.
>>
File: No.jpg (103KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
103KB, 600x400px
>>12029912
>>
>Listen to young thug
>My friends too, also we are a bit of -no homo, shlurp my brodie- meme so we don't give a fuck
>Already skinny-athletic so wearing my gf's clothes easly
>Bomber, hoodies, sunglasses, pullovers. Jeans are a bit too short sadly :(
>piss her off on daily basis because she have to look mad at her weight to fit in clothes and I eat shit
and still slip in her clothes
>Fells good
>>
>>12029912
Females can never truly be fashionable.
>>
Wtf op the menswear/streetwear scene is Poppin rn
>>
Women's fashion is overrated. It's low quality, oversexualized, and uninteresting.
I swear everything women wear has to show off their body.
Women seem to think that revealing their bodies will make them look better.
As a guy, I don't have to worry about wearing the skimpiest thing possible whenever I can. I don't have to wear a new forever 21 outfit every day. My clothing is well-fitting, broken in, and functional.
TL;DR women's fashion is sexualized bullshit but men's fashion is actually innovative
>>
High Fashion
men >>> women
Everyday wear
men < women
>>
>>12034290
i hope you die in between great pains my friend
>>
>>12033355
>As a female i feel left out of a lot a fashion stuff.
Can you give examples? I agree more with >>12029998 , women can go for a broader range of different styles while still looking good (and straight) than men.
>>
>>12030042
fuck this struck something in me
I'm great at learning how to look good within the boundaries of masculinity that I put up, but that particular frame is tight
>>
>>12034667
>still looking good (and straight) than men
You're a massive faggot if you worry about coming off as having a sexuality different from what you actually do
>>
>>12034682
Woman prefer masculine alpha-type men, why would I want to dress like a faggot?
>>
>>12035412

the reason you put on clothes in the morning is to placate the tastes of straight women you don't even know?
>>
>>12030177
yeah pretty much this. i got called gay yesterday by a a fat tradie for wearing a cardigan. i do fine with women and have no interest in befriending people like him so statements like that have no effect on me
>>
>>12030177
>6'4, thin athletic build, and dress in SLP, long hair

uhh doesn't sound unattractive to me
>>
>>12035550
No, it's to look and feel confident and at ease.

I wouldn't feel confident and at ease if I looked at myself in the mirror and immediately thaught "HA GAAAAAAAAAAAAY"
>>
>>12035655
That means you're an insecure little faggot
>>
Women wear the blandest shit and are far, far more susceptible to trash normie trends than men are in my experience. It's nothing but conformity and sex appeal.
>>
no shit no just shut up woman clothes r lame and boring as heck
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.