[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Helped a friend out with some photos for a portfolio she is working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5499.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5499.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Helped a friend out with some photos for a portfolio she is working on.. do you guys think this pic of me came or alright?

Looking for some objective opinions since I find it hard to judge myself. I think I'm looking a little too thick and need to hit a quick diet before we shoot again next weekend.

Thanks in advance
>>
GET OFF MY BOARD CHAD
>>
>>12027830
Heh, far from it
>>
>>/p/
>>
>>12027773
Could have a better haircut
Your body is great, but being more cut always looks better on photos so sure diet
>>
>>12028997
Thanks, yea my haircut fuckin sucks (along with the fact that I am in dire need of one).

I'm clueless as to what to do with it, I've tried to grow it out and it just doesn't look good (my hair grows out incredibly straight). Any suggestions ? I'm almost considering just shaving it
>>
>>12029367
I think variations of short hair like that is what would suit you best, I don't think buzzing it all off would look good. If the first pic you posted is what is most recent, maybe taper the sides and back and leave the top, and pull that back with gel or wax. Even when I had shorter hair I found that after wetting it, blowdrying it backwards with medium heat and a heat protector and wax already in the hair helped a lot with styling and volume.
It's not very much hair to work with, on the other hand it's easy to experiment since it will grow out to what it was very quickly
>>
>>12029421
Much appreciated, going to get a cut tomorrow and was thinking about just taking care of the sides / back and letting the top grow out. Gonna give it a shot and see how it goes !
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.