[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you change your clothes? Where do you put your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How often do you change your clothes?

Where do you put your clothes when you undress for bed?

I ask because it turns out I was raised by pigs.
>>
>>12025701
>How often do you change your clothes?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

>Where do you put your clothes when you undress for bed?

IF THEY ARE DIRTY, IN THE DIRTY CLOTHES BIN; IF THEY ARE NOT DIRTY, BACK IN THEIR PLACE IN THE CLOSET.
>>
>>12025707
Do you wear the same article of clothing more than one day in a row? I mean, base layer clothing.

The word dirty is open to interpretation. Pigs would be inclined to see mudstains as dirt and not much else.
>>
>>12025709
>Do you wear the same article of clothing more than one day in a row? I mean, base layer clothing.

RARELY.

>The word dirty is open to interpretation.

A GARMENT IS "DIRTY" AS SOON AS IT ACQUIRES PERSISTENT BODILY SMELL, AND/OR PERSISTENT STAINS.
>>
>>12025743
Is this bin next to the bed?
>>
>>12025743
I SUCK DICKS.
>>
>>12025701
once it starts smelling too much of you
outerwear not too often
base layers usually just once and then wash
on a rack next to my bed of used but not yet ready for the wash clothing
>>
>>12025701
is that FKA twigs?
>>
>>12025701
>sweaters
Until they smell or get stained
>shirts
Same as above or else once a week
>pants
Jeans I go two or three weeks without washing, unless they get stained or dirty. Slacks like once a week
>socks
Normally once or twice a week
>underwear
Usually wear for 2-3 days or until they get noticeable skidmarks
>>
>>12025701
I have a rotation of a few pieces of clothing (2 pairs of pants, a few shirts, etc) that I mix up every week so it doesn't look like I'm wearing the same thing every day, but I also don't have to wash as often.
>Shirts/Pants/Sweaters
Every day, wash after a week or when they start to smell or have a stain
>Underwear/Socks
Every day
>Outerwear
When it's painfully obvious that I'm wearing the same thing every day. Hand wash if smelly/stained.
>>
File: 61iRix2-WnL._SL1500_.jpg (96KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
61iRix2-WnL._SL1500_.jpg
96KB, 1500x1500px
>>12025701
>How often do you change your clothes?
new fit to school everyday of course, and 3-4 days of my bum clothes i just wear around at home. new socks errday and i change my underwear after like 2-3 days which is a pretty disgusting habit im trying to change.

>Where do you put your clothes when you undress for bed?
i hang t shirts/outerwear on pic related rack and fold up my sweaters and put them in my closet cause the necks stretch out on them rather easily. i try to get 2 wears at least out of a t shirt but if its extra hot that day and i stank it up ill just throw it in the laundry bag. sweaters until they stain or begin to smell a little

im a prettty disgusting guy so you shouldn't follow what i do. i highly rec investing in a clothing rack tho like in the pic. i used to be an even bigger mess than i am rn before this
>>
>>12026950
How can an adult get skidmarks lmao
>>
>>12026978
I have a really bad problem with uncontrollable diarrhea
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.