[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So these are gonna be re-stocked in my city in a couple weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: bg9oy24fkgfh59jh2jp1[1].jpg (99KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
bg9oy24fkgfh59jh2jp1[1].jpg
99KB, 1024x683px
So these are gonna be re-stocked in my city in a couple weeks from now. Cop or not?
>>
>>12025504
if they are 1.0 then yes. 2.0? trash
>>
>>12025563
i've heard the 2.0 are more uncomfortable tho
>>
Can you maybe buy some for me? I'll pay good money.
>>
>>12025504
they couldn't hire a model without weird foot wounds or socks?
>avoid
>>
what is the name of these shoes?
>>
>>12026536
adidas boost
>>
You've never heard of Ultraboosts? They're the most comfortable running shoe desu.

You guys need to learn up on sneakers.
Boost isn't the name of the model. It's the sole material lol
>>
>>12025504
do not cop bro im serious. you don't know how easily they will have color leak on them, and when you wear socks they will start coloring from the inside and it will show outside and its impossible to get rid of. get any other color way than white. i regret buying these so much
>>
it's someone's pic from gram
not actually promotional material i'm sure lol
>>
>>12026511
it's someone's pic from gram
not actually promotional material i'm sure lol
>>
Am startking to thienk only childran post here
>>
>>12025563
>>12025587
those are 3.0
>>
>>12026571
ultraboosts suck dick bro. they murder your feet and they choke out your foot unless you are a gay boi

fuck ultra boost seriously they're the cancer
>>
>>12026605
What sneakers do you wear then?
Or alternatively what shoes do you wear?
>>
>>12026600
r u dum irl?
>>
>>12026622
nike lunartempo today, weather was shit. they're cheap as fuck but also my most comfortable shoe. also some new balance 574 made in america, clarks desert boot if i don't feel like wearing sneakers, roshe 2 are okay but not great.

i'm not going to lie, i will absolutely buy the new pure boost when they come out. i have a pair of pure boost 2 m, they're p comfy except no forefoot cushion. the new pure boosts look like they have a thicker boost in the forefoot. i have 2 pairs of ultra boost but i hardly wear them and i've already worn away most of the tread in under 20 wears. absolutely would not recommend under any circumstances.
>>
>>12025504
they kinda make you look like a basic bitch
i bet if youre creative you can pull it off
>>
>>12026571
cringe
>>
>>12026605
>I have sasquatch feet
>>12026712
>I do, say and believe what the internet tells me to
>>
>>12026712
ok lol
>>
>>12026729
everyone online who isn't a shill also acknowledges the fact that ultra boost are preposterously tight
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.