[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with Nike? I haven't heard much about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1477939318_10-31_athletic.png (214KB, 586x231px) Image search: [Google]
1477939318_10-31_athletic.png
214KB, 586x231px
What's wrong with Nike? I haven't heard much about since the flyknit hype.
>>
Athletic trade is such a vague term
Let's talk about shoe sales....Nike has 10x the market share of the #2 company
It's not even debatable....Nike reigns supreme and it'll get even bigger when they take over the NBA sponsorship next year
>>
>>12010191
But what about the sneakers? Have they released any game changers like roshes? All I hear is adidas in here, reddit and social media. Sometimes jordans
>>
>>12010205
Yeah but that's because of fucking marketing. You think there aren't Adidas employees going on message boards to hype up new releases? Why would the board be silent about yeezy drops or anything related to nmds except on fucking launch day
Think critically, man. It's just clever advertising disguised as friendly conversation
>>
>>12010191
Oh and even if Nike dropped 23% in their athletic trade one year performance, they're probably still up 8-10 times on Adidas sales. That kind of information in OP is deceiving
>>
>>12010212
>But what about the sneakers? Have they released any game changers like roshes?
>>
>>12010228
Boost sole came out in fucking 2013 ctr
>>
>>12010231
Once, again, has nike released anything recently worth buying? I want to check some sneakers out and so far Ive seen are jordans and black out racers. nothing new
>>
>>12010247
I dunno their sales suggest that people don't care about innovation
Every retro Jordan release sells out instantly so why mess up a winning formula
Adidas is just rehashing old ideas for the most part

And honestly I'm am Adidas devotee and have been since 08
Had three pairs of EQTs and two pairs of prime boosts at a time when nobody on this board gave a fuck about anything except white leather beaters
>>
>>12010276
So basicallly nothing? Any other posters care to confirm my question
>>
>>12010332
Are you really looking for the most innovative sneaker brand? Cuz it's probably Mizuno, fuccboi

In your original post you suggested that you cared about who was doing best financially them switched your focus to technological advances. And even though I pointed out that Adidas hasn't released a new running sole in almost four years you continued to move the goal post
>>
>>12010174
They underestimated how much brand power one nigger could take with him to their competitor
>>
>>12010342
>What's wrong with Nike? I haven't heard much about since the flyknit hype.
Nope. Just that I haven't heard about a hyped sneaker. I keep asking what their releases that are a game changer, no answer yet
>>
>>12010939
I often buy 80s and 90s models from nike because they are perfect. I dislike all the sock shoe continuations since roshes. Plus foam soles are always less comfortable in the long run than air soles are once you break them in.
>>
>>12010967
nevermind.

just read this

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2016/06/2016-has-been-an-awful-year-for-sneakers-so-far

>Retro footwear aside, Nike’s new performance and lifestyle releases have been uncharacteristically bland. Look, I love Flyknit as much as anyone, but a) not every shoe needs a Flyknit makeover and b) throwing Flyknit on a sneaker doesn’t automatically make it great. It seems kind of surprising to me that a brand known for raising the bar with innovation and doing crazy things with design seems so comfortable relying on technology that debuted in 2012.
>>
adidas is all hype
all that styrofoam shit is ugly looking and will be forgotten in some time
nike needs to wake up, start making great looking shoes again and put them out of misery for good
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.