[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just watched a 12 episode Uniqlo advertisement anime. Are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

I just watched a 12 episode Uniqlo advertisement anime.

Are the heattech clothes from them actually warm? It's starting to get cold fast so I'm interested in getting some snivel gear
>>
It actually keep you warm but you need to layer up.

Link to the anime.
>>
Its alright for layering but it honestly doesn't keep you that warm, as you'd expect from thin thermals.

I'm in london and even with a vest under, top over and sweatshirt over it's still quite cold for me. Doubt London is colder than other places which tend to be more so make sure to layer if you do.
>>
File: goods_146075_sub2?$pdp-detail$.jpg (520KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
goods_146075_sub2?$pdp-detail$.jpg
520KB, 2000x2000px
what about their long underpants? My standard issue 14oz jeans don't keep my warm any more, how much will heat tech long johns help?
>>
>>11999116
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31804/Kuma_Miko

the story of a sheltered country girl and her ever increasing social anxiety fueled by a desire to fit in.
>>
Wat is ur opinion on that anime?
>>
File: Capture.png (305KB, 434x628px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
305KB, 434x628px
I'm interested in their flannel and outerwear, but I'm not sure how warm they are. I was considering one of their heattech stuff though, I heard its pretty warm. pic related, been looking at this.

>>11999001
I was reading this, but I stopped when the anime came out. Then I only got the episode when she went to Uniqlo. I really need to finish this.
>>
>>11999001

I live in Toronto and bought two heattech shirts to try out.

While they are comfy af and definitely warmer/thicker than your average shirt, they won't make it so you can replace them with a sweater for example.

Comfy and light af though. Definitely great if you are planning on buying it just to wear underneath a sweater.

Heattech turtleneck is definitely the comfiest thing you will wear in a while...
>>
>>11999231
Comfy at first but too much bullying as it goes on which leads to a shitty end.
>>
>>11999262
Bought their down jacket about a month ago, I needed a midlayer for winter midnights in Philadelphia. Works very well with a mediocre outer layer. Unzipped it looks fantastic, zipped is really nice too as long as you get a size with enough extra material to fold into a faux beer belly in certain positions. I can see if I have some pics of it on me bc the Uniqlo pics aren't very descriptive but it's a great value would recommend.
>>
>>11999262
>I really need to finish this.
Don't bother, it only gets shittier and shittier. No one likes the ending. The author of the manga openly hates the anime.
>>
File: 1477329082313.jpg (38KB, 291x362px) Image search: [Google]
1477329082313.jpg
38KB, 291x362px
Which 'model' of white shirt is best at Uniqlo? I saw some people saying the UniqloU shirts were really good
>>
>>12000888
they ok just a little big iirc
>>
>>11999262
The hooded one is better if you want to stay warm.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.