[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to I obtain cheeks like this? I'm 128 pounds 6'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: images(4).jpg (20KB, 451x679px) Image search: [Google]
images(4).jpg
20KB, 451x679px
How to I obtain cheeks like this?
I'm 128 pounds 6' and that's like skeleton level, but I still don't have it.
>>
mike mew mein freund
>>
routine:
cheek bone pushups x 12
jaw pushups x10
cheek bone dead lifts x3
protein rich foods

do this for 7 weeks
>>
>>11996362
Jesus man, eat something. If youre down that much in weight and dont have the racial structure you want, theres just no hope
>>
>>11996379
Facial*
>>
>>11996379
Yeah dude this. It all comes down to genetics. Don't sacrifice your health for something you can't change
>>
Like someone else said, look up Mike Mew. I have been doing the correct swallow and oral posture for 6+ months and have a bit of what that guy has, though if I didn't eat so much junk food, it would look a lot better (less water retention on my face). It's possible to get the hollow cheeks; don't listen to the doubters.
>>
>>11996503
link please
>>
>>11996569
He has videos on YouTube; also check out claimingpower.com - the owner of the site is someone who blogs about facial structure and has also spoken to Mike Mew and his Dad (who is also in the same field).
>>
>>11996503
>>11996598
thanks brah, going to start doing this from now on
>>
>>11996503
I watched like 5 videos and still I'm not sure where to put my tongue.
>>
>>11996365
>>11996503
pls stop with giving people false hope
>>
>>11996362
genetics
>>
lower body fat, plastic surgery
>>
>>11996362
What cheeks?
>>
you dont
>>
>>11997643
the roof of your mouth. Not just the tip of your tongue but as much as you possible
>>
genetics, bone structure, ect.
plastic surgery is a maybe.
>>
>>11996598
nice to see someone else who knows about claimingpower and mew, i wish claimingpower would post more often like he used to. Im startin lose a bit of faith on this though.
>>11996362
op you gotta realize something like this is literally top tier, he has everything. low body fat, thin skin, and really good bone structure.not to mention he is proably wearing a bit of makeup as well. anyways what i can say is like the others, you should mew, drink a ton of water, chew a lot of. and maybe even wear makeup. idk man it would be pretty hard to even come close to what the guy has.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.