[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a suit for work, I really don't want anything fancy,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 820657210.jpg (91KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
820657210.jpg
91KB, 1920x1440px
I need a suit for work, I really don't want anything fancy, just something that im going to move around in a lot. Would h&m or express be acceptable for a cheap suit?
>>
I'm going to bump because I have a related question. I am going to Vietnam soon and i am planning on getting a suit tailored and I want it to last throughout the whole of the next year where I will be attending numerous formal events (doesn't necessarily have to be a black suit though). What styles and cuts etc would you recommend. Suit Inspo please.
>>
>>11994745
Suits general I guess. Op here, I also want to know if I should get an I'll fitting suit and get it tailored to fit slim? Im pretty built but not huge and I feel like unless I get it on a bigger sizei won't be able to move.
>>
I work at a retail store that requires suit pants. I have tried alot of different brands, but the cheap slimfit ones from h&m i probably the best i have ever bought. Got 5 pairs and use them to everything that requires a suit
>>
>>11994730
Just go to Macy's and try on a bunch of different ones. They should all be damn cheap this time of year.
>>
>>11994730
In reply to you H&M should be more than adequate. I feel like it doesn't necessarily depend on the brand but rather the fit, cut (same thing i guess) and material of the suit. t just has to look good on you and I think thats when a tailor comes in unless you have the god like luck of finding a suit that fits perfectly off the shelf.
>>
>>11994730
>>11994745
h&m is fine, just get your suits tailored
>>
>>11994782
Oh ok I see what you mean. Ill definitely be seeing a tailor. I don't think any suit is going to fit me perfectly off the rack.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.