[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21 >no friends >realized I really don't have any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1451107804739.png (35KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1451107804739.png
35KB, 645x773px
>21
>no friends
>realized I really don't have any clothes for going out
>only wear t shirts and don't own a single shirt or polo
>keep telling myself I'll work out and get a bit bigger before I actually do go and clothes that I may not be able to wear in the next six months
>got past that and want to up my wardrobe
>try to do my research for the past couple of days finding a good place to get some shirts
>lead to jcrew and brookes brothers
>hear that they're both not as good as they used to be
>people say both brands are still too big for people my size
>extremely skinny 5'7" 130lbs

I don't know what to do. I just want to be able to dress somewhat respectably when I go out with friends, if I ever get any.
>>
>>11994336

Buy a wardrobe filled with well fitting basics ffrom Uniqlo.

Only stick to one very bland colour palette.

There you go, now you're at step 1: not looking like an absolute mong.
>>
>>11994340
I'd go one step further and suggest that he just buy a full capsule wardrobe.
>>
>>11994340
How are uniqlo's shirts? I like their tees and underwear.
>>
>>11994341

Yeah, that's what I'm suggesting.

Go and buy 4 pairs on pants and jeans in black, navy dark grey,olive etc

5-10 t shirts long and short sleeve in navy, olive, grey, white, black etc

5 shirts in white, baby blue, cream etc

socks

3-4 sweaters in white, navy, black etc

pair of versatile sneakers and a pair of derbies

1 blazer that matches your pants

3 ties
voila.
>>
>>11994347

The regular low price and good quality.

I recommend the Pima cotton long sleeves and the Heattech stuff

Don't listen to some moron who will inevitably waltz in here and declare Uniqlo as fast fashion trash, they're the person that thinks Full Rick at a wedding is appropriate.
>>
>>11994352
>pima cotton long sleeves

These are the t shirt long sleeves right? I have a couple of them. Are their shirts good or should I stick with jcrew?
>>
full rick
>>
>>11994411
there is always somebody that post this shit in every thread
>>
>>11994411
Full raf
>>
File: 1449642504849.jpg (87KB, 645x773px)
1449642504849.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
where do people make friends bros
>>
>>11994336
atleast you are skinny lul
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 627x720px
>>11994605
>don't go to school
>don't really care for anyone at work save for one girl I want to talk to but has a bf

Nowhere. Completely fucked.
>>
>>11994336
mr robot core
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.