[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of Damascus' clothing line? Any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: DAMASCUS.jpg (235KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DAMASCUS.jpg
235KB, 1000x1000px
What do you guys think of Damascus' clothing line?

Any other designers with styles like this?
>>
More pics. Also, what other styles/brands would look good with this style?
>>
>>
bumping with one more. I should learn not to make these threads at 3 in the morning.

Not exactly a fan of the paintball mask for bonus edge in this one, but I like the style otherwise.
>>
Stupid edgelord trash

Wear only if you are 15, listen to nu metal and you hate your dad
>>
>>11994360
I respect your opinion, but I will mention that they're big supporters of the electro/rave community more than metal.
>>
it's really edgy and aliexpress tier cloths in general
>>
>>11994369
They're supposedly actually very high quality clothes - unless you were referring to Aliexpress in regards to the style, in which case I can't argue with that
>>
>>11994373
>i was talking about the style, if you want DESIGNERS like in your post, i recommend y-3, yohji in genreal
>>
>>11994375
Killer, that's exactly the sort of thing i'm looking for, thanks
>>
>>11994365

Satire aside, this can only be suitable at raves where this aesthetic can fit in (not even every rave mind you). And it would still look tacky.

Wearing this in your everyday life is autistic as fuck.
>>
>>11994392
Oh without a doubt. Don't get me wrong, I would never wear outfits like that in public. You could certainly match some of the hats or shirts with other shit and look fine, but the whole deal makes you look like you're trying to cosplay a dude from Watchdogs.

I've just never seen any shit like this before and I found it pretty fascinating. I like to wear gear like this when I street luge, so I was curious if there was anything else in the same vein.
>>
>>11994401
Fair enough.

There is this kinda notorious shop in London called Cyberdog, I assume you already know it? If not, check it out. They produce rave clothing as well, but theirs is a lot more colourful and varied.
>>
Check out:

Rick Owens, Yohji Yamamoto, Julius_7, Ann Demeulemeester, Maison Martin Margiela, Comme Des Garcons.
>>
>>11994420
Haha, oh holy shit I can see why they're notorious. I hadn't heard of them before, thanks for the tip.

>>11994423
Will do, thanks!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.