[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys control springy Asian hair? Seriously, mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

How do you guys control springy Asian hair?

Seriously, mine is super straight and springy, I need a product that is less stronger than American Crew Fiber, but a bit stronger than American Crew Forming Cream. Also, something that could withstand wearing a hat/helmet? (tfw civil engineer)

Any ideas?
>>
>>11993490

What do you mean? Like how the sides puffy out or something?
>>
>>11993537

Yeah that is a problem too. I am talking more of the top, the grain of my hair seems to move forward towards my forehead and nothing in the world can slick it back like in my OP or just control my hair in general....
>>
>>11993490
I use argan oil
>>
>>11993573

Yeah I don't think there's really anything us asians can do for that, except use more product and copious amounts of hairspray.

I myself just let my hair down nowadays.
>>
In korea they get perms

very popular now, especially to keep the sideburn area down and flat.
>>
>>11993573
>tfw like 1/4th asian
>tfw i got the thick dark hair
>tfw i also got the springiness
>>
i did nopoo from june until now and it made my asian hair fairly wavy
>>
>>11993620
Ok you got my attention, how do you not make it stink? I work mostly outside with a helmet or a baseball cap on, so it gets sweaty most of the time.

How to nopoo?
>>
>>11993490
Just do whatever Eugene from buzzfeed does for hair. You people all have the same hair anyways, right?
>>
>>11994136

Ish, some of us have different texture
>>
>>11994129
you just rinse really well with water.

if its really bad, at the end of the week, you should either: baking soda wash (which is real harsh), shampoo & conditioner

I had my best hair when I worked out and took cold showers frequently, except I ended up washing with baking soda too much which thinned out and lightened my hair.
>>
>>11994129
My hair never stinks and I do nopoo. You just have to rinse really well, and in lazy days when I don't give a fuark at most it smells like moist hair but it doesn't stink at all.
>>
>>11993490
I wear a hat after I shower to force it in place if I'm not using any products. I don't really wash my hair every day unless I have to...need them natural oils to make it manageable
>>
>>11993490
How do you know if someone's an engineer?

They'll tell you.
>>
>>11995819
Mechanical here. Thanks for asking.
>>
>>11993573
>the grain of my hair seems to move forward towards my forehead

everyones hair does that

just let it do that and grow it out long enough in the front to push back only the front, hard to describe but the front hair will clash with the rest creating that volume in your pic
>>
When you come out of the shower and your hair is wet, put a mold on it. It will stay that way.
For me it's a tuque
>>
>>11993620
tried no-poo with asian hair.

my hair is pretty thin and long and it just gets oily after a couple off days. even when i rinse really well with water it feels like shit.

how do you cope with this?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.