[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like to condition my hair daily but only shampoo once

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: gsh1.jpg (107KB, 889x888px) Image search: [Google]
gsh1.jpg
107KB, 889x888px
I'd like to condition my hair daily but only shampoo once a week. I know from experience that it's how my hair looks its absolute best.

My only concern is staying sanitary, though. I use a sulfate-free conditioner. Do most conditioners clean your hair at least a bit, even if not with the same power as shampoos? Or is it that I'm going to leave the shower with hair as unclean as it was before I walked in?

Any help would be appreciated, please. After like two and a half decades I know how to fix all my hairstyling problems but this cleanliness is the only thing bothering me.
>>
I just cut all my hair off a while ago and wear expensive wigs instead, everyone always compliments my "hair" and is surprised when I tell them it's a wig, so much easier than trying to take care of hair
>>
File: 1473801478796.jpg (40KB, 467x433px) Image search: [Google]
1473801478796.jpg
40KB, 467x433px
just wash with egg every full moon
awoo
>>
>>11993271
Well, my hair grows a bit over 2 inches monthly. It's hard enough shaving my face after 2-3 days with how thick the hair is; having to constantly shave my head would be especially laborious.

I do wish I could go with wigs, though. Sounds a whole lot easier. Just wouldn't work with how annoying my actual hair is.

>>11993278
Eggs smell disgusting. I'm looking up a bunch of shampoo substitutes, but the preparation would be a bitch -- are there any products you'd recommend that are shampoo replacements/void of all the bad properties of shampoos and have simple ingredients? I just don't want to do the work of mixing and buying the few ingredients.
>>
>>11993295
Oh, I thought you were a girl like me, it's definitely a lot easier to get away with wigs when you are
>>
>>11993271
>>11993551

the fuck?

are you a girl or a "girl"?

and what are you gonna do if you're about to get laid and your wig falls off lol
>>
>>11993562
I'm female. I have a vagina.
I'm a lesbian so short hair is generally okay here but wigs are usually glued down
>>
>>11993265
BTW It's a bullshit article, just read it. Saying this as a dude. But yeah, conditioners do clean your hair a little, but you should probably consider co-wash.
>>
>>11993265
>Do most conditioners clean your hair at least a bit, even if not with the same power as shampoos?
Yes. Conditioners contains surfactans to mix waterbased and oilbased ingredients, so it can also absorb your scalps oil
>>
>>11993265
>Girls with short hair are the most powerful people in the world
>>
>>11993271
you do realize how retarded that really is?

>shave your eyebrows just to paint them back on

>remove pigment from your eyes with laser so they're all baby blue just to wear brown contact lenses

>remove limbs and teeth just to wear realistic prosthetics
>>
>>11994507
>I'm a lesbian
opinion invalidated
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.