[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get model facial aesthetics? Besides working out (whether

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0910.jpg (17KB, 236x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0910.jpg
17KB, 236x406px
How to get model facial aesthetics? Besides working out (whether its cardio or weightlifting) and having low bodyfat. Feel free to share skincare routines, eyebrow routines, workout routines and shit like that.
>>
genetics if you weren't born with the model look you look like a try hard nu male pouty lip faggot trying to imitate the model look
>>
>>11993068

so basically the model look is being born with golden ratio
>>
>>11993005
whats this guy nose routine? mirin
>>
M E W I N G
E
W
I
N
G
y'all underage b8s in this board better be fucking mewing you still have time
>>
>>11993241

godam it /fit/

apparently you bodybuilders have a hard on for this sexy man
>>
>>11993005

"Why lift when its all about the face"
>>
File: Facial Hair.jpg (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Facial Hair.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
For facial hair and eyebrow hair:

Liquid 5% minoxidil.

I bought the Kirkland brand and went from no facial hair to being able to grow a beard almost (some of the hair is still thickening)

Having good facial hair highlights your cheekbones and accentuates your low body fat (pic related)

You can also use black Jamaican castor oil.

It also defines your jaw.
>>
>>11993372

Seems like good advice to get that model beard/eyebrow

looking through tonis pic, how did he get that much muscles with low bodyfat?
>>
if the men in these pics designed to appeal to OP's post about model facial aesthetics were balding, they would no longer be considered /fa/.

Hair literally hides and covers how puny their facial aesthetics are if they were up against being revealed by their whole bare heads.
>>
>>11993621

proly but they got defined jawlines and low bodyfat
>>
>>11993618
Toni isn't buff by any means.

He's just a little above the average "lifts to be in shape" type guy.

Look up bodyrecomp or lean bulking.

With body recomp, you eat at maintenance but with a good diet, so your body loses fat and gains muscle while staying around the same weight but it takes a very long time.

Lean bulk is eating like a 200 calorie surplus and gaining weight slowly but minimizing bodyfat.

Johnny Candito (popular fitness guru) says you should go down to 12% bodyfat, lean bulk to 15%, then recomp until you're back at 12%

This way you can make constant muscle gains and stay in a good bodyfat range for definition and also have a good face.
>>
so do you have to born with the perfect golden ratio face in order to have that model look? i think im facially fucked since i compared myself to the golden ratio (im asian btw so idk how that might have an effect)
>>
post pic then I can give some recommendations. Just lurk lookism then you will learn too
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.