[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be honest, /fa/. As much as I enjoy """"high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: hanes.png (92KB, 1199x883px) Image search: [Google]
hanes.png
92KB, 1199x883px
Let's be honest, /fa/. As much as I enjoy """"high fashion"""" and the likes, none of it is practical. Sure, some things are inherently expensive, and thus, you should expect to spend a lot on them (ex: watches, jewelry, coats, boots). But for the basics?

Jesus, no one cares about your 70+ dollar black tee or 100+ dollar crew. Seriously, a lot of you think that money = fashion.
Price tags don't mean style though.

It's all about how you wear it, and when it comes to base layers or just basic clothing, why break the bank when you can just go low and look the same?

ITT: we argue about econo buys and post nice cops of things under 10 dollars each.

Pic related: Just copped some nice sweats from Hanes.
>>
>what is fabric
>>
>>11992953
This. I will agree that at a certain point you are stupid if you buy super expensive tees and stuff, but high quality fabrics are really what make the difference for me. I bought a norse projects parka and the fabric feels 10x more luxurious and sturdy than the uniqlo one I already had.
>>
>none of it is practical
but thats not true
with designer fashion you can generally expect good construction, fabrics, better cuts and unique, intuitive well thought out design
yes some of it is wank, but there's a lot of it that is very wearable and beats the shit out of $20 h&m shit and the like
>>
>>11992953
well yeah, sometimes fabric makes all the difference. but if we're talking just 100% cotton sweats why not just go for hanes?
>>
>>11993363
>all cotton fabric is exactly the same
>>
>>11992945
If we're talking about <$10 cops, lemme just say that plain comfort colors pocket tees are honestly one of my favorite purchases of the last year.
>>
>>11992945
>S

beta white boii fuck off my board poorfag
>>
how do sweatshirts fit
>>
>>11992945
As a eurofag I'm kinda jealous how cheap the basics are in the US.
>>
File: 1418406258453.jpg (77KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
1418406258453.jpg
77KB, 500x705px
>>11993761
>being overweight
>>
>>11994075
>being a manlet
nonthing worse
>>
>Let's be honest

What's this "we" nonsense? Don't group other people in with you.

>you should

fuck off

>no one cares about your

>concerning yourself with the opinions of others
>not dressing for yourself

wew lad

>Seriously, a lot of you think that money = fashion.
>Price tags don't mean style though.

Very enlightening, OP, thank you for showing this board the error in it's ways. Your broad generalizations and your wisdom has truly put /fa/ on the right path.

Is this normie's first time on /fa/ or something? Why are you speaking as if your word was gospel? People buy luxurious shit because they can afford it.

You can't. We get it. Don't expect everyone else to compromise. Buy whatever you want.

>>11994075
I wore S sized clothing when I was in middle school, Anon. You're either underaged or you just lost the genetic dice roll.
>>
>>11992945
>none of it is practical
yes it is you dumb fuck
>>
>>11992966
>norse projects
>i can now understand and agree with people who talk about high quality textiles because i purchased a lower mid-tier brand jacket
>>11992945
youre projecting pretty hard
nobody cares about expensive basics but the fact that you had to make that point means that you think people buy these for attention
it is about how it fits on you and how you wear it, its just if you spend more youll have different and more interesting fits with nicer textures and fabrics
>go low and look the same
youve completely missed the point of fashion, youre not looking at it holistically
art isn't practical nor "intrinsically" worth anything
>>
>>11994292
>i can now understand and agree with people who talk about high quality textiles because i purchased a lower mid-tier brand jacket
what kind of retarded elitism is this, the fabrics are far better quality than some shit you can pick up from h&m
>>
>>11994516
>what is reading comprehension
i never said it was shit but you seem to imply that a norse projects parka is some high-tier """""high fashion""""" piece and that you now have credibility because you own a norse projects parka

isnt it cute that youve been ignoring all the posts that have pointed out your fallacies and retarded points and have submitted to nitpicking semantics and misinterpreting statements
>>
>>11993363
does hanes even make 100% cotton sweats
im pretty sure even the comfortblend ecosmart line in OP is a poly/cotton blend
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.