[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking /fa I hate you my entire wardrobe is literally rick owens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 4b6.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
Fucking /fa I hate you my entire wardrobe is literally rick owens damir doma dires van noten etc.

How do I revert into a normie le gentleman, so I can fucking meet my tinder matches? I have so few normal-looking clothes and all of those are very old. What do?

Inb4 common sense go buy some massmarket, I want inspo and exact pieces, /fa/gs.
>>
Go check H&M.
>>
Go check H&M.
>>
what a sad sad person you must be
>>
>>11988023
Just go to a mall faggot. It's not hard to dress like shit.
>>
Go check H&M.
>>
>>11988023
Buy a normal pair of jeans and some basic tees from somewhere like uniqlo. Provided /fa/ didn't convince you to become a holocaust survivor you should be able to pull off normal clothes without looking like a skeleton.
>>
>>11989639
Unfortunately I was skelly way before I discovered fa, and I am still one.
>>
File: 1455226242382.jpg (29KB, 337x404px) Image search: [Google]
1455226242382.jpg
29KB, 337x404px
>>11988235
>>11988308
>>11989616

Why is H&M bad? Their fits and styles are a lot like what /fa/ praises. It's even recommended on Tuxbell.
>>
Just dress the way you like autist
>>
Confidence in what you are wearing and feeling like you look good at the end of the day is more important than your clothes.
>>
>>11990122
H&M, Zara, Topman, etc are fast fashion and sacrifice quality for affordability. Their stuff is decent and it won't fall apart in a day like some make it out to be, but at the same time it won't last the same as (some) higher end pieces due to things like simpler and weaker stitching.
>>
>>11990122
apeing designer pieces with bad cuts and making everything out of cotton just doesnt look good.

its visibly cheap
>>
>>11988023
you dont

consider suicide friend
>>
>>11988023
Just go in your Dries, idiot.
You think bitches will be horrified to find that you like designer? Tinderbitches are like 100% exactly the demo that gets impressed by shit like that, designer brands, high fashion etc, just
W E A R
Y O U R
G E A R
>>
>>11988023
>my entire wardrobe is literally rick owens damir doma dires van noten
that's pretty cool man
sell em to me if you want to get rid of them
And why the heck haven't you bought normie pieces from them, common sense to have something simple there as well
>>
>>11990549
And the fabrics are shit
And the ethical side of it is shit
And the stitching of the clothes is shit
And the finishing of the clothing is shit
And the fit of the clothing is shit
It's not so much that it will literally unthread the second day you put them on as it's that (some) people are used to better quality and H&M is kinda bottom of the barrel. They don't take wear well as in, threads come loose, t-shirts and cotton fabrics stretch and make the clothes all shapeless and shitty, the fabrics loose all of their structure in washes, they pill easily etc.
>>
>>11988023
i like this pepe
>>
File: 1375303929191.png (450KB, 445x600px) Image search: [Google]
1375303929191.png
450KB, 445x600px
>>11988023
Post a fit so we can help you OP. You can hide your face if you want.

Your Dries and Damir fits might not be as bad as you think.

Rick is shit thought, never go full Rick.
>>
OP, when a father leaves a loaded gun on a table and the baby grabs it and shoots itself with it, you don't blame the father. You blame the baby for incorrectly using the tool it was given.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.