[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, now that there's a Rep president and the trends that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: cool fuck.jpg (69KB, 340x372px) Image search: [Google]
cool fuck.jpg
69KB, 340x372px
So, now that there's a Rep president and the trends that started in 2008 are about to end, what are the next big things? Normally, you can make a prediction by watching how the super-cool kids in NY and LA dress.
>>
>>11986081
or go on fucking WGSN or L:SN Global to read actual trend forecasts, pleb
>>
>>11986086
Trend forecasts by trend spotters are usually shit. Only those made by actualy psychologists are good, but they're few.
>>
prep/mainstream looks and on the other end of the spectrum late 90's skater looks: baggy button downs worn unbuttoned with tees underneath, loose jeans.
>>
>He thinks the president dictates what people wear
>>
I've noticed that most preppy types support Trump, so maybe prep will go more mainstream than it already is

Which would be pretty cool

On the other end of the spectrum, I feel like liberal autismos will dress in shitty "street wear"
>>
>>11986081

The traditional structures of fashion as "trend" are crumbling because we live in a world of instant communication and immediate gratification where brick-and-mortar stores are no longer required and building an audience isn't confined to any one geographic location. I'm not saying trends won't exist, but their meaning will take on different, and likely less-significant dimensions, especially with regards to high fashion. We're not going to have decade-defining looks as much anymore because it doesn't take as long as it used to for trends to move inland from the coasts (in the US).

On top of all of this, fashion, especially menswear, is much more democratized than it's ever been before. The increase in fashion "literacy" among everyday people is something that will help to lower the spectrum of difference across trends and trends will become synonymous concepts rather than mutually exclusive ones defined by time.
>>
>>11986089
>actual psychologist
>making predictions about the next popular piece of clothing 16 year olds on a Mandarin claymation board will find interesting
>>
this is the 5th republican thread i've seen on /fa/ this morning

y'all need to chill out
>>
This has nothing to do with fashion really.
Liberals are on meltdown.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.